Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-22-2015

I'm sorry but I went and checked out the RPC wiki for C'eleni and, though I don't know nor met the character nor do I know the player, I find the profile pic of her to be so pretty! >/w/<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-22-2015

You guys should see Alex. He's an awesome Rper and human being.. and his character is good lookin' to boot!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 02-22-2015

Rhylli is such a positive person and a huge jokester in the Tavern chat -- never ceasing to steal a laugh from me. Should I say a single wrong word, suddenly... it's a pun or a rhyme or a joke! Rhylli is crazy witty concerning that.

EDIT: She also made my signature! Isn't it great? I just love it, so we can add that to one of Rhylli's many exceptional skills. Cactuar

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-22-2015

Y'lani is absolutely adorbs and mature at the same time.

As in the real meaning of mature, not grimdark ERPin'.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-23-2015

I write this as I perform the Manderville in nothing but the black summer trunks, patrician's shoes and gloves and ....the white hitsuji...in the quicksand...for all to see.

Kellach, you sir, have fabulous tastes in hair colors. I would like to meet you one of these days...to learn how to be fabulous like you. You also seem like a decent guy...did I mention his face look fabulous..yeah it's worth mentioning again and again. And nice title!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-23-2015

kurt was so dapper keeping me entertained when i was having trouble sleeping last night. creepy lala lols and lambshanks were had :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-23-2015

EDIT: damn you clio.

Clio, you are way to fast to reply to this thread! I'm looking forward to RPing with you. @w@ You're a super helpful and kind hearted person. Keep it up!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 02-23-2015

Rhyllona Mohtfystwyn has one of those beautiful unique characters. I have not had the pleasure of crossing paths with her IC, but she manages from what I see to pull off something a lot of naysayers say cannot be done. She has made a kind, strong and feminine roe.... and dat lipstick.... hook her up with little Kage, I've seen him about.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 02-23-2015

Erik pulls off the leader of a Black Ops unit well, and is quite the fun person to talk to on top of it! He even let me come to his FC house and check out his rooms, which were all really neat! If I had a character that was appropriate to what the Red Wings do, I'd totally want to have them as a part of that organization.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-23-2015

I'm sorry but the baby behemoth in a tux kills me every time.

also, any good lalarper is fine by me.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-23-2015

Kellach's 'what is clothes?' always makes me wonder what he means by that. Also, Kellach always has something to say. And I think I've mentioned this before, but his character is FABULOUS!

Ohmigosh!! My 250th post is a compliment!! Yay!! *flails like an idiot then rolls around on floor happily with a cookie*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-23-2015

Congrats on your 250th! *feeds Eleni a cookie*

I'm just gonna say it, when I see her posts my eyes home in on her cute profile picture and I always smile when I see "Smile!" I can't help it! Its infectious. *glares*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 02-23-2015

duskwright is very contactable

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-23-2015

your sig looks like the millennium puzzle, and that is -so- dapper o3o
#heartofthecards

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-23-2015

CLIODHNA IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF DAPPER!