Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - JudicialHunter - 04-12-2016

(04-12-2016, 03:30 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I've never talked or RP'd with Roen before, but I've seen their writing and I absolutely love their writing. I also love ther avatar, such great art. Big Grin
You're my best friend IRL, so I could go on and on about you and how awesome you are, but I'll keep it to just this:

Your characters are amazing, you're an awesome RPer, and we need to RP again soon!! Like, today. LET'SDOIT.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Caspar - 04-12-2016

Ghostly, you've really stepped up on helping out with suggestions and even became moderator. I'm thankful for all the hard work, while maintaining a good presence of approachability. ^_^' it's a shame I've not yet approached for RP. Someday!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - desmond28 - 04-13-2016

(04-12-2016, 03:43 PM)Caspar Wrote: Ghostly, you've really stepped up on helping out with suggestions and even became moderator. I'm thankful for all the hard work, while maintaining a good presence of approachability. ^_^' it's a shame I've not yet approached for RP. Someday!
Never met IC, never chatted, but I did take a look at your character wiki and what I can say is below.

Your writing is polished, easy to read, and your vocabulary is impeccable. Just from reading through your wiki I can tell RPing with you would be fun.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-13-2016

Tenacity. On top of being the best Orchestrion track in the game, it also accurately describes Des' efforts at integrating into our community here. It's also been fun seeing his posts on the Tonberry's Lantern! Anyone who posts currentish events for people to react or talk or think about is doing an excellent service for the immersive feel of the world overall.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 04-13-2016

What can be said about Warren that hasn't been already? The few times I've interacted with him, you get the impression that his character is a seasoned veteran and can lead you through any level of hell.

As far as the person? He's definitely a kind soul from what I've seen. There's a reason he's Steel's senpai.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 04-13-2016

While I have never interacted with Steel Wolf, I do know one thing. Anyone that plays a Roe is good in my book. World needs more of them around.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 04-14-2016

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE! is super cool and I am sorry I have been away. Life has been crazy and I am gonna start by saying you friend this guy right now. DO IT! SHAFT MASTER OKHI COMMANDS IT! 
[Image: BTp2hiq.png]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 11:48 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: THIS GUY RIGHT HERE! is super cool and I am sorry I have been away. Life has been crazy and I am gonna start by saying you friend this guy right now. DO IT! SHAFT MASTER OKHI COMMANDS IT! 
[Image: BTp2hiq.png]

Nothing to see here.. nothing to say.. I'm stealing LK and there is nothing to be done about it Muhahahaha.

Plays an excellent male and a superb female char, setup a tavern which is open regularly and best of all puts up with my insanity! Mine? No no Nebula.. not me.

Only downside is not around enough!

Friend them and you get a whole bunch that come with it.. for FREE!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - desmond28 - 04-19-2016

Nebbs! Your RP Connections topic is a great idea and a brilliant way to encourage RP and character growth Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 04-29-2016

Reading about Paul, he sounds like he's a character that would never be lacking when it comes to good stories to tell in a tavern or around a fire. I like the idea of an inspector character too! It's the kind of thing that adds more to the 'living' feeling of the game world. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-29-2016

Marty is one of the people here I've never managed to really RP with, but I get along with and genuinely like anyway. Part of the fun is knowing we could have some really cool encounters but the time is just never right.

But when it is...? I expect nothing short of awesome.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Askier - 04-29-2016

Warren is the head of the rPC Illuminati and is worthy of all praise. Glory to the mighty one.

Xp

But seriously though. The guy runs the Grindstone, helps out, and is a friendly face. The rpc is better with him around and he's a normally stoic face in a whirlwind of madness.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 11:47 AM)Askier Wrote: Warren is the head of the rPC Illuminati and is worthy of all praise. Glory to the mighty one.

Xp

But seriously though. The guy runs the Grindstone, helps out, and is a friendly face. The rpc is better with him around and he's a normally stoic face in a whirlwind of madness.
Askier is a cool non first world country guy lol.

Seriously one of the most chill people on this site.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 04-29-2016

Aaron has become one of the names that I recognize right off the bat as someone that will probably make me laugh. He also makes me realize I should probably branch out more with meeting people, cause he seems interesting.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-29-2016

Characters who would look at the Gubal Library and would see into forever because BOOOOOKS is my jam apparently. So awesome.