Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 05-05-2016

Kellach is always a delight to see on here and in game!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 05-05-2016

Okhi just brought back the best thread and that deserves a hug and more! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 05-05-2016

I haven't had the chance to RP with Aya, but I do know that she is a friendly and welcoming person. Always happy to see her in RPChat.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 05-05-2016

I may not have seen or RP'd with GhostlyMaiden, but I can already tell that she is a very nice person to be with. Can't wait to meet you and your characters!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Chip - 05-05-2016

Well first off, I think having a character named Yoshi is super cool. Also, your name itself sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever met ya. It has a nice ring to it though! Finally, dabbling in the Void is a fun twist to add to any character. Thumbsup Not to mention being a Master of Epic is well... epic Laugh

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 05-05-2016

Chip is very nice and a fun person to be around. Very talkative person who I think can easily cheer people up. I've been lucky enough to RP with them, though it has been a while. Being able to RP a mute as well as they have is impressive, especially since said mute actually has a good sense of humor.

Overall, Chip is a really nice person and i'm happy that we've been able to talk some more recently.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bishido - 05-06-2016

Naaagiiii!

It’s my turn to say something nice about you! You’re a very sensible and open-minded writer, and your willingness to immerse yourself and characters in storytelling is awesome. I know I’ve said it before but I feel it can’t be said enough; you’re a really great writer and fun RPer and anyone who hasn’t hung out with you really needs to.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 05-06-2016

I have not had the pleasure to RP with GhostlyMaiden, but I have seen a couple of her posts here, and she/he strikes me as very down-to-earth. Also, both of her characters are really pretty, but I don't know if that technically counts as a compliment. 

Tongue

EDIT: FUCK. I got beaten to it. Uh... Hold on while I stalk Feine's wiki rq.

Alright, Bishido, just saw your wiki. Your vocabulary is 10/10. I am a sucker for eloquence, you are clearly a very experienced writer and I'd love to see how you rp. I usually have a dislike for characters who come off as angsty/moody/standoffish, but you seem to have an interesting approach to it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-06-2016

I can't not respect someone who is able to weather storms, especially bullshit nonsense ones stemming from dramatic troglodytes.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Caspar - 05-06-2016

I appreciate your candor, as well as your patience with my habitual ribbing. XD
It's just a shame you seem usually occupied when you manage to make it on outside your event.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 05-06-2016

I love reading what you have to say. I don't always agree with you, but I think you always bring something new and well thought out to the table, and I very much appreciate seeing it! Plus you're fun to talk to in chat, so cheers for being cool beans!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Chip - 05-06-2016

Oh! I've seen you 'round before! Actually I came across your wiki page not too long ago and always thought she sounded really interesting! I like the lil' quotes you add before each part of her description--it really shows off her charm. Tongue The descriptions are really well done too. I'd really like to meet her sometime! But that's only cuz one of my characters prowls Limsa Lominsa as well. Huehue.

Cactuar

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 05-06-2016

I've seen Chip around and I must admit that the character concept of O'kihp/Asrael is really, really interesting. I've always meant to RP with him but I never really dared to. O'kihp is genuinely a character that is both terrifying and fascinating, I really, really adore the concept. I can't stress that enough.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 05-06-2016

Sasha is best hyur waifu. EVEN IF WE ONLY NOTICE EACH OTHER FROM AFAR AFTER WHAT LIKE A YEAR OF KNOWING EACH OTHER TECHNICALLY.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-06-2016

A-A-ron is one of the more fun people to just bullshit with about things. He's got a chill enough demeanor (OOOH, SHITTY PUN) about most things that it's easy to just go back and forth about whatever. Everyone needs a bro they can exchange shit-talk with without it getting heated.