Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 05-06-2016

It's great how Warren throws the Grindstone every weekend! It's a great way to mingle and see people do some combat in a comfy setting. Never RPed together personally but who knows what could happen in the future!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ckingch - 05-06-2016

^Uh... that's an awesome animated sig. ^^;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 05-08-2016

*runs in* You have a neat looking oc hope to see you are sometime. *runs back out*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 11:36 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: ...

Just because, and otherwise, just in case, also there can never be too much.

And if there is any doubt.. 
Show Content

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 05-08-2016

What isn't there to compliment about Nebbs? I mean, have you seen her RP? Have you seen her presence? Just use your eyes and you will know what there is to compliment Nebbs about!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 05-08-2016

More new peepuls to the RPC is always a nice thing, which makes Selarian a nice thing. Here's hoping you have awesome interactions! <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-08-2016

I'm not entirely convinced that Steel Wolf is a roe inside armor, but rather, a wolf made entirely out of steel and badass.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 05-08-2016

Kellach is hilarious OOC and I always enjoy watching him in linkshells. He's my secret senpai. He doesn't judge me for my fucked up humor. Kinda.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-08-2016

I am absolutely baffled that anyone would, uh, consider me a sort of secret senpai.

Sasha's humor isn't fucked up, it is actually pretty funny. She is a very funny individual. Also a delight on LSes!

Also magnificent puppers in that sig, yo.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 05-10-2016

Kellach posted a thread about RPG Limit break and showed me that there was another event that is like AGDQ that I can now obsess over. Which means that I now get to waste all day watching people Speed run RPGs! Thanks Kellach!

<_< >_> Lame compliment I know, but I don't know you. Yet.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Chip - 05-10-2016

I've never met ya or see you around before, but I think it is neat that you play the game with someone you know IRL. Somehow I'd imagine that makes it more fun in some ways!

Also, as an avid reader, I like your user title. Can't go wrong with booooooooks!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Olofantur - 05-10-2016

Chip is just about the most interesting cat-boy i've ever had the opportunity to read and hear about. (Sorry Merri you've been usurped.)

Also, not many people can pull of the overbite snaggle tooth, and this fellow can, that's worth at least 5-10 points for Grif- I mean the Mole Tribe.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-10-2016

Olo has always been an understanding and pleasant person on the RPC, and it's nice to see them returned after a hiatus!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 05-10-2016

warren is a cool dude a fun guy

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-10-2016

Not to double dip, but I've had some of the more fun and thoughtful conversations about lore, capabilities and reasonable circumstances with Edda than is probably expected from nearly anyone on this forum.

Sorry Ed, I've blown your cover, and I value the thought and effort you put into your RP.