Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 05-10-2016

Warren is the Hardest Working Man in Rolebusiness. Also, his toon is sexy as foof.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 05-10-2016

Steel is one of those people I've wanted to RP with for ages! Great name and presence, and I think a credit to Roegadyn RPers everywhere! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 05-10-2016

I-...

Hold on a second. What haven't I said about Aya, yet?

*Pulls out list* "Things I've said about this person already..."

[Image: giphy.gif]

Umm...

Her avatar has a nice bust.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-10-2016

It reaaaally looks like I'm fishing tonight, but Edgar took his lumps (deserved or not) and returned to keep on keeping on. I have to admire his resolve.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 05-10-2016

Good ol' Warren running the Grindstone and not taking peoples' shit. GG.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 05-10-2016

Oh Lilli! One of the few people I can say I know from the GW2 days and actually still associate with positive things, which is saying something. She's a sweetheart but don't go crossing the momma bear!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 05-11-2016

Martiallais is awesomesauce, and he knows it! Everything I've read involving his characters has been interesting, and I'm just really hoping to get the timing right so that we can RP sometime! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Shas - 05-11-2016

Don't think I could add much more except how awesome Aya is! But everyone should know that by now Tongue

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sylastair - 05-11-2016

Chat time is always better with Shas around! Some people just exude an air of happiness and comfort and Shas definitely seems to be one of those people to me.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 05-11-2016

Flynt is a wonderful person to have around, always has a nice humor and just generally welcoming and nice. Flynt seems to get along with just about everyone in the RPChat.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 05-11-2016

Nagi was frequently one of the only Lalafell that I could stand being around for an extended period of time. Well thought out character, and great player as well.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 10:35 AM)Selarian Cloverbloom Wrote: ...

Had a nice fortune telling RP with this one, got to find out quite a bit more about them. Loveley fellow to RP with, great deapth to their char.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 05-11-2016

Nebbs is always so energetic in promotion of our RP community and especially when it comes to adding fun and simple excitement to events and gatherings!

Balmung's resident "good witch"? :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 05-11-2016

The ever wonderful Aya! Friendly and welcoming whether OOC or IC, she's a real gem in the community. I'm keeping an eye on the sky, waiting for the stars to align so we finally get to RP together! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 05-11-2016

Marti lets me slap him around like the nerd he is, gotta give him props for fighting back at the least. Makes bullying him all the more fun.

The playground at 3pm. Be there with your lunch money or else.