Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 05-11-2016

Aaron is one of my rping bros, and his character has had some of the best interactions with mine.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - desmond28 - 05-13-2016

I took a look through the wiki page for Edgar and I really enjoyed the rumors. It shows some really good creativity that peaked my interest. Sounds like a fun character!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 05-13-2016

Paul is a very interesting character from the stories that I have read, and I really like the idea of an investigator character. There needs to be more of that sort of thing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 05-13-2016

Your name is the shit. Seriously. I would totes steal that name from you, if I could figure out a good use for it. It's like in books sometimes, how you see a character name and you're like 'how did that author come up with that? It's perfect!' That's how I feel about your name. Good job.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lloyd Whitewolf - 05-13-2016

Never seen Zhavi around, but after reading the RPCwiki about her, she sounds like someone that would get along with lloyd, her hiding skillset is something that can be used very well

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-13-2016

Lloyd's got good taste in avatars. I actually used that character for another online forum RP back in like, 2005, so I might be a touch biased.

It's also nice to see another face who experienced FFXI and knows what real suffering is in an MMO!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-13-2016

Warren is the best pal-adin a guy can have.

He really takes his dude-ties seriously.

And he won't kill me for all these puns.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 05-18-2016

I was reading the wiki for Kellach here and I came across something that made me laugh:

While before, he was just a hunky, beefy farm boy fresh off the boat, it wasn't long before it dawned on him that on Eorzea, he could be anything he wanted.
And what he wanted to be was fabulous.

That stuff right there? Amazing

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - desmond28 - 06-01-2016

Selarian looks like a cool character. I like the Jobs in the wiki. To me it shows some out-of-the-box thinking and makes me wonder what you really have going on with your charater ;-)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 06-01-2016

Kudos to Desmond for RP'ing what I presume to be a challenging character. A crime inspector would be a thing that would require a lot of coordination from a lot of people in-game, and if he does so effectively and enjoyably, then he deserves the Roehugs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 06-02-2016

It is a crime that Steel went this long without someone complimenting the player or the character. Aside from the usual flowery praise, it's neat that despite the availability droughts and the difficulties of an off-kilter RL shift that Steel's stuck it out and remains a part of the community. A lot of other flakier, muffinier people would have just bounced or quit by now.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lloyd Whitewolf - 06-02-2016

Warren is someone who is in the same LS as me (Friends of momodi) but we don't interact which makes me sad. Even then, I still think hes a lovely person

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Leanne - 06-02-2016

Just because of the chat yesterday, props to Warren for carrying the Grindstone on his shoulder for this long, having the gall of even randomly promote the event in uncalled for situations! Thanks for him and his fellow overseers that it got this big. *nod*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 06-06-2016

I find it hard to swallow that people aren't able to respond with compliments for Leanne. I have never met the character, but she sounds like the sort of thing I need in my sphere.

Also her wiki is super-clean and a mastery of proper brevity. Teach me how, sensei!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 06-07-2016

Steel is hands down one of my favorite players and Roes! But I've said all that before, instead I'll say if you're able, you should totally poke them for RP either on the forum or ingame. Smile

She's one of the most fun and genuine characters I've had the pleasure of hanging out/fighting/causing trouble with. Big Grin