Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 07-10-2016

Kellach Woods is the postman Eorzea needs, but doesn't deserve.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lamiaris - 07-10-2016

(07-10-2016, 12:06 AM)Edgar Wrote: Kellach Woods is the postman Eorzea needs, but doesn't deserve.
Edgar is a handsome Miqo'te~! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bishido - 07-11-2016

You’re not afraid to experiment with concepts seen in other FF titles and apply them here in Eorzea—that’s something I’ll always commend! Especially if it’s done rather seamlessly. Plus, Lami’s a cute Lala.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 07-11-2016

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG that wiki is pretty.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - desmond28 - 07-20-2016

Two things for Kellach: The recent news in your wiki: very interesting. Curiosity is piqued! Also, your character is a farm boy. This made me think instantly of The Princess Bride so... you win all sorts of points! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 07-20-2016

Desmond has an interesting and cool-looking character haha. Handsome midlander!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 07-20-2016

Nick's got a great hat in that new picture!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 10:21 AM)SM Nick Wrote: ....

I am loving your odd jobs thing, wonderful!

And Aya, she us sexy and a barmaid.... like the best thing ever!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 07-20-2016

Nebbs seems to always be open for RP and seems to be someone who is easy to get along with. I also really like the with idea they have going for their character.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 07-21-2016

Ghosty is a super friendly mod who also makes it a point to hang out with us no-lifers in the chat! 10/10 would get reported during her shift again.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 07-21-2016

Warren is a super-awesome guy who is always there to comfort and guide me when I'm feeling lost, and I'm proud to call him one of my closest friends here!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 07-24-2016

I also really like the Odd Jobs idea! And I hope it finds some traction! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 07-24-2016

Aya is so cheerful that it's extremely easy to smile for her. Also, her character is really attractive, but he knows that already. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 07-24-2016

Sasha is the fun kind of snarky. She is also snek. Tongue

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 08-27-2016

Kellach is one of those people who has one of the most calm, cool and collected heads on his shoulders, and he can even come across as goofy when he wants to. I'm also very sure that he's also a amazing RPer, and that's why I really need to RP with him!

Even though I haven't interacted with him much, and every time we've talked it's been very minimal and random, he is super awesome.

All in all, Kell is a great guy, period.