Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 08-28-2016

CAUSE HOLY GUACAMOLE I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN AGES! Also Eleni is best Daughter, she is a delightful Chubby Marshmallow that brightens our discord channel anytime she speaks *goes to disappear for months on end.*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MaverickMissy - 08-28-2016

Dadcatte has a cute avatar that I'm assuming is his character, and wow does he look like the sort of character to tell dad jokes. This is awesome, because who doesn't love dad jokes? I'm already smiling.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 08-29-2016

So I see Missy's picture in the RL picture thread and just by looking at it, I know without a doubt that she is sweet and happy! Also a lovely smile! Smile It's awesome to have Missy on the RPC!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 08-29-2016

Anyone who has "Chubby SMILE" as their forum title must be outstanding. I have seen Eleni around the forum but have never had the pleasure of direct contact. I hope that changes and that I can experience the chubby smile directly.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 08-29-2016

I can speak from much experience that Steel is one of the friendliest folks on the RPC and now that they've got a more open schedule, folks really should prod them for RP time!

Whether serious or shenanigans, Steel's not one to turn down RP fun. Our characters had a crazy fun scene where there was a giant bar room brawl not too long ago! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 08-29-2016

I can just tell that Marty is a true gentleman. I imagine him all regal and elegant like, like a knight in shining armor! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 08-29-2016

*runs in out of breath hugs Eleni* Still best Daughter ever. Birthday is soon too!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 08-29-2016

Ohki is outright one of the nicest people I have ever met. That is all I need to say, if you don't know Ohki, get to know them.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MaverickMissy - 08-30-2016

He looks like the very model of a scientist Selarian.

[Image: This+was+the+most+unfunny+ever+_2d90a1c1...cefc98.gif]

But is he quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology? Because he is an expert, which he knows is a tautology?

So is he the very model of a scientist Selarian?

[Image: 4655304+_d88e8b16cb38a82bf098a1aaeeeb17ba.gif]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 08-30-2016

I did not know of Maverick Missy before seeing this post. I am glad I do now.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 08-31-2016

I've always loved Edgar's avatar here on the forums!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 08-31-2016

Ooo, I get to post in here again!

Lili has always been a delight to interact with. Both ICly and OOCly. IC she always brings interesting characters, a very approachable RP style, and always seems to have some idea or another to add a bit of fun to the various RPs we have. And, OOCly, she's been fun to talk to - whether it's just shooting the breeze or venting concerns.

Definitely someone you want to be friends with. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 09-01-2016

Player of THE JUDGE and a cool Lala smith, Chachan's always seemed pleasant and generally easy going in not only his posts but in Linkshells too! He's one of the folks around here that I haven't quite gotten to interact much with directly, but seems approachable and fun to hang out with!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 12:05 PM)Martiallais Wrote: Player of THE JUDGE and a cool Lala smith, Chachan's always seemed pleasant and generally easy going in not only his posts but in Linkshells too! He's one of the folks around here that I haven't quite gotten to interact much with directly, but seems approachable and fun to hang out with!
Mar is just the coolest.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Askier - 09-01-2016

Mcbeef makes the best burgers. That is all xp