Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 09-01-2016

I always love talking to Askier, they're a good RPer and it's good to see them back!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 09-02-2016

Ghostly is very pretty, and Ghostly is a mod, which means instant respect! *nod nod*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 09-02-2016

Lesse. Cute! Fun! Interesting to chat with! All around wonderful, that's Eleni! :-D

Has an adorable smile too!

So, if you take all the good things and all the positive things in the world, and you put them all together, they still wouldn't be a match for our lovely Aya. Aya = No negativity even exists, 200% best positivity and smiles!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bishido - 09-02-2016

Eleni is a gorgeous name and she’s one of the more beautiful characters I’ve seen.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-02-2016

Bishido's name reminds me of "bushido", except two, because "bi", so it's like he's as good as two samurai at the same time. I haven't watched a lot of anime, but even I know that's just amazing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 09-02-2016

While I remember when Calliope was the main character (I think!), Sena deserves plenty of hugs and happy feelings for going about and making sure both people new and hunting for contacts have been getting another warm, friendly face in their threads! Can never have too many welcoming people like that in a community, I'd say.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roen - 09-02-2016

Yay! I get a chance to compliment Marty!

...Except I have absolutely nothing nice to say. That guy is rotten to the core, a grumpfest, and unfriendliest of the bunch.

Only these are things that no one would ever say about Mar. Tongue Since the day I approached him for RP, he has been nothing but cheerful, patient, understanding, and friendly. Even when my work kind of threw me out of the RP groove for awhile, he still made the effort to keep in contact with me. Not everyone feels comfortable in sending a simple hello without any other agenda, but he takes the time to do so!

He's a stand-up person and a great roleplayer.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 09-02-2016

I've never RP'd with Roen before, but I have seen the stuff they've written in the forums and I absolutely love reading it. They're a good writer and have a lovely avatar. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 09-02-2016

I really enjoyed reading Roen's stories when I was bored a few months ago. They were emotional, sad, and overall really well-written. I can safely say that Roen is one of my first inspirations for writing longer-style RP stories nowadays. Smile

EDIT: Also, GhostlyMaiden has lovely and interesting characters that I hope to RP with someday!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-02-2016

I love, love, love the concept of a character that is around to just do odd jobs and strange things that other people might find boring. Kudos to Nick for his hard work in that!

Selarian has a mighty fine looking Hyur character. And he's got glasses! :3 Instant win!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 09-02-2016

Eleni has spread more positive feelings around here than anyone else. 

(Killing the thread for 3 months, see you then.)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 09-02-2016

Kellach's one of the few brave people I've seen to try and work Mime into being an IC class. I waffled with the idea for a bit myself, but never really followed up on it. Kudos for that.

... Plus I just wanted to prove him wrong on the killing the thread thing. Wink

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 09-02-2016

I'm all in with the bara lala - Best lala free.