Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 09-02-2016

The Chach. The Gogon. The Chachagogon. Always fun to RP with, and possessed of an impressively broad diversity of character personality between his two Lala-mains Smile

Plus, he has a drink named after him! How great is that?

♥♥♥ Will always love Champion Chachan! :-D ♥♥♥

Aww! Kellach's great too but I can't be as verbose! Always an energetic and involved part of our RP community! I always look forward to reading his posts Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 09-03-2016

Aya always has the greatest fashion sense! So jelly! <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 09-03-2016

"To the Moon and Back" is a fascinating piece of reading, and while it assumes perhaps a level of knowledge about the characters it references, it's still an arresting piece of work. Keep it up! <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-05-2016

Steel Wolf is like the dream Roe female for people to aspire to playing. Every time I have seen her in RP I have loved something about it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 09-05-2016

Selarian has one of the few male Midlanders that stand out to me, and they are a really nice guy in the short time that I've met them!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Emreg Belthen - 09-05-2016

SMNick has two ridiculously awesome looking characters, both brother and sister. Seems like a really good Roleplayer and I've enjoyed the few interactions we've had together.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - RavieRaptor - 09-05-2016

Emreg's character always makes me laugh! I love hearing about how he tries to hit on women and gets beaten up for it. He's a very nice guy!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cecily Jisi - 09-05-2016

I like how Ravie has the "cinnamon roll" title. I love precious cinnamon rolls.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-05-2016

Reminding people to say hi to Mr. Walken (I don't presume to call him Christopher) is always a service. Thank you, Cecily for reminding us all.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 09-06-2016

(09-05-2016, 11:45 PM)Selarian Cloverbloom Wrote: Reminding people to say hi to Mr. Walken (I don't presume to call him Christopher) is always a service. Thank you, Cecily for reminding us all.

Not to familiar with the character or the player but always seems to be the pleasant sort! Also, my friend who was new to the game/RP in general, who was in the same FC as you at some point in time, made mention of how friendly and accepting you were.

She's since had to quit shortly after starting but none the less, thanks for making her feel accepted!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 09-06-2016

1) Amazing avatar! Yes, I would like to turn this quest in already!

2) Soooo welcoming to people! I know its so much better to be actively welcomed to a new community, and I try me best, but I always see you welcoming people which is so terrific, thank you!

3) That's a lovely play on words in your name, Mr. Six! Totally sick!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 09-06-2016

This beautiful barmaid is one of the purest and brightest souls I have gotten the pleasure of meeting here on Balmung. Whenever she talks to me or gives me advice, I always end up at least a little happier! Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-06-2016

In the little time that I have known Nick he has always been upbeat and friendly. The world needs more people like him around.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-06-2016

Selarian's player is my brother IRL, and therefore he is great, because whichever direction you look at it...

Option A) Sena is awesome and the greatest and therefore Sel must be cool because related.

Option B) Sena is a bratty princess and therefore Sel must be cool because he tolerates her.

...the end result is Sel being cool! It's like magic!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 09-06-2016

I can support and admire that kind of logic.