Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 02-23-2015

Kurt of the Chicken Nuggery is one of the most eager motherfluffers to ever play this game, and he's been a delight to watch "grow up" both in-forum and in-game.

Senpai notices you, sir.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 02-23-2015

(02-23-2015, 09:01 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Kurt of the Chicken Nuggery is one of the most eager motherfluffers to ever play this game, and he's been a delight to watch "grow up" both in-forum and in-game.

Senpai notices you, sir.
Steel Wolf is a cool Gal who took to my Errand Boy very quickly, and I am glad they have stayed good friends. That being said I also love their Forum posts!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 02-23-2015

What can I say about Nako'li? There is so much.

He's just an all around fantastically nice guy. Always willing to lend a hand if you need it, or an ear if you want to talk.

He's got an amazing accent. Seriously, ask him to talk for you.

He's friendly and welcoming to everyone on the RPC. I heard he gave someone a Nana Bear minion which is super nice.

I'm sure there's more, but I don't want to clutter up this post too much.  ♥ You Nako!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-23-2015

whenever i see alothia post; it's always so sincere and sweet. even when there's situations that require her magical girl mod powers, she still carries herself with a balance of grace and authority. it's wonderful to know she's watching over everyone x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-23-2015

Again miss Cliodhna is quite the patient healer....having gone through a session of my somewhat improving half decent terribad tanking skills.

Props to keeping up with the probably 24/7 poisoned status I had.

(You can't stop me Eleni I'm trying to help Y'lani brighten everyone's day! Oh my I seem to have ninja'd her....this isn't what it looks like I swurr)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-23-2015

Clio is commonly responsible for giving me sweetness overdose. She is fatally sweet and she's always so bright and fun! When I think of Clio, I think of this lovely lady shining like a sun. :3

Edit: How did Kurt beat me to it? Undecided I said this before but I'm running out of compliments for Kurt. He's just so happy. Happy. HAPPY! It makes me happy. Smile

(I shall not lose to you, Ser Nugger, mark my words. I shall not lose!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 02-23-2015

Eleni is awesome! Always so bright and cheerful and she makes me smile despite whatever might be going on. *hug glomps Eleni*

Melodia is so innocent and dainty and gullible that it makes me want to shield her from all the baddies and negativities of the world. *huggies and glompies back, and shields and protects Melodia with the SMILE*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 02-23-2015

Eleni keeps jumping in behind Kurt, this is entertaining by no end.... this makes her good in my books as she is entertaining....

She seems like a coolish person! keep it classy San diEleni (see what I did there?)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-23-2015

I dig the way Nako'li's Miqo'te is designed, facial-wise X3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-23-2015

I always read "Ligardian Dreamer" as "Ishgardian Dancer" and wonder who this Aya-like character could be!  Then I realize its a Dreamer, and Ligardian, and although that's not an Ishgardian Dancer, I love the name (and avatar!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 02-23-2015

Li poked me in game, and I always enjoy it when someone I don't know that well on the RPC finds me and is all "Hey you're that guy!" Puts a big goddamn smile on my face and brightens up my day. x3

Ahem. A little slow, there.

Aya is probably one of the sweetest people I know on the RPC, and her character in-game is somehow even MORE SO. Sometimes she reminds me of myself when I was still employed; that endless, cheery demeanor that makes everyone smile no matter how bad their day has been.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-23-2015

I beat Edgar! But that's alright, because he gave Alex a really nice compliment! ^_^

Edit: Awwwwwwww, and me! [Making my day Edgar!]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 02-23-2015

Man, what can't you say about Aya? She's peppy and fun to RP with. She and Chachan bounce off each other really well, I think, merging their happy-go-lucky energy into something even greater!

Aya is everyone's favorite bubbly, blue eyed, beautiful barmaid! And she's soooooooo sweet, I'd need an infinite number of o's to stress on that so sweet part. Smile

Edit: Wow, I'm being ninja'd today. xD Chachan is the master of puns, and therefore the bringer of laughs and giggles. And that really lightens up anyone's day and makes them happy. Bouncy