Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 09-07-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:34 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I can support and admire that kind of logic.

Never RPed with Warren, but on the forums seems like a quality fellow. It seems we also share a lot of the same views and opinions on different topics. (Future bffs?) And thats not to mention the awesome good he's done with the grindstone.

I understand the grindstone and you have been a topic probably beat to death in here but it deserves to be said once more!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 09-08-2016

I've not RP'd with Sixer, but there's definitely something to be said for coming up with a variety of different characters in a short period of time. I do believe he's got a variety that he's made in the past so props to him!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 09-08-2016

^ This guy's avatar is pretty neat!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 09-08-2016

(09-08-2016, 10:11 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: ^ This guy's avatar is pretty neat!

Has perhaps the manliest, machoest art I've seen and really needs to do a piece for me!Cool

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 09-12-2016

Anyone who like's Berrod's brawlyscrawls is alright by me! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 09-12-2016

Aya is one of the prettiest people in-game and I wanna RP with her sometime. She almost always brings the sunshine when I see her posts. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 09-12-2016

Steel has always seemed like such an amazing character! Though she's one of the many I've viewed from afar, I have always needed more ladyroe in my RP life!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-13-2016

While I have never RPed with Lili, I see them around constantly commenting of various threads and welcoming people. Lili is part of the reason that this place seems like a community.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Trishelle - 01-22-2017

The person above me has a wonderfully creative name! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-22-2017

Trishelle's restarted one of my favorite threads.. and so is completely amazing!  And has an adorable avatar! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 01-25-2017

Aya continues to be one of the nicest and most laid back folks in the community. Cool Please don't change Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Dis - 01-25-2017

Mar is one of the coolest dudes I've met on the RPC and is an amazing friend.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-31-2017

Dis not only has a really amazing avatar image (the cropping, the angle, that chain! Ah! It hints, but keeps everything a mystery!)

And an absolutely crazy wiki, wow!  I love how she appears to, basically, be an Eleven's Eleven in every way, including the rather modest role as a tea shop proprietor and medic.

"Yeah... I may eat demon salads and be ready to deal with the monsters of the deep and anything you throw my way, but here, have a chamomile with a touch of Shroud honey, and your problems will just melt away..."

That touches a particular chord with me! :-D

(And we should meet sometime given that Aya frequents tea houses wherever she can find them!)

(And people other people should join this game, its a really fun one!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 01-31-2017

I remember myself with a great big smile whenever I see Aya either in-game or through fan art. She has an amazing character and personality that I'm glad to be friends with her!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 01-31-2017

(01-31-2017, 03:18 PM)SM Nick Wrote: I remember myself with a great big smile whenever I see Aya either in-game or through fan art. She has an amazing character and personality that I'm glad to be friends with her!

Mr Nick is still here.. hurray!

I recognize less and less folks these days and he is one I always remember.