Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Teirra - 02-13-2017

I like Nebbs' avatar and she's made me laugh a few times in the EU LS I run.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-16-2017

So many lovely drawings of the cute purple-head!  What a lovely character and gallery! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 02-16-2017

Aya somehow took a Hyur female that literally anyone could create the exact look of, and somehow made her one of Eorzea's most desirable, sought after dates!

Teach me, Master!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 02-16-2017

U'khoa has been an awesome RP partner and love how he took my story for Mhiago and helped combine it with his own in a way that's made for some beautiful RP!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Miriamele - 02-17-2017

I love Parvacake's player directly and the time and care she put into each character on that page. *claps*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-11-2017

Arietty's avatar pic is pretty. So is her Au Ra character, Hikari. I also like the design work she put onto her wiki page for both of her characters Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-11-2017

Lig was one of the stalwarts in the Welcome Forum a ways back, making sure everybody got a warm hello! It still stands out to me even years later. Good impression!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sophia_Grave - 03-11-2017

Warren runs the most consistent RP event on the server.

I daresay he and the rest of the Grindstone folks are responsible for a lot of the newer RP-curious folks taking the plunge.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Eses Fafa - 03-11-2017

AAAAAAAH! IT'S MY FAVOURITE BLONDE PERSON!

I love you, your face and we need to go adventuring again. You made leveling to the end of 2.0 bearable when I first started.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sophia_Grave - 03-11-2017

HeartHeartHeart

Looking back, I might not have actually stuck with Sophia or RPing in this game if we didn't randomly meet in the Carline Canopy that day.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-11-2017

I may be biased toward awesome blondes, but I have a feeling Sophia is just amazing! :-D

Happy to see this started up again - thank you Ligardian Dancer ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SafetyGoggles - 03-11-2017

I once rp'd with Aya, over a year ago with a character named Claire. She was struck by Aya's good looks and Grace, and I was struck by the player's cheerfulness and friendliness!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-13-2017

(03-11-2017, 10:43 PM)Noh Wrote: I once rp'd with Aya, over a year ago with a character named Claire. She was struck by Aya's good looks and Grace, and I was struck by the player's cheerfulness and friendliness!
Noh has such an adorable avatar!  And.. has an amazingly cute blonde Au Ra character... Blondes are totally winning this thread right now! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LiadansWhisper - 03-13-2017

Verad is freaking amazing.

That is all.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 02:12 AM)Aya Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 10:43 PM)Noh Wrote: I once rp'd with Aya, over a year ago with a character named Claire. She was struck by Aya's good looks and Grace, and I was struck by the player's cheerfulness and friendliness!
Noh has such an adorable avatar!  And.. has an amazingly cute blonde Au Ra character... Blondes are totally winning this thread right now! :-D

They definitely are, and Aya here is the number one blonde!

Also Liadan has a great looking character!