Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 04-04-2017

I do not know how you have kept running the Grindstone for so long without going insane, and you probably hear a fair share of praise for it, but as someone who finally actually participated after idly watching the event on-and-off from the spectator side for the last year-and-a-bit - please keep up the good work! Big Grin It was really fun.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roh - 04-10-2017

Your character wiki page is really beautifully laid out. And the art you have for her is stunning. ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-10-2017

Newcomer with a very solid concept. Looking forward to seeing that kind of ambition play out in Ul'dah's competitive atmosphere.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Star Lin - 04-11-2017

Warren, you put so much hard work into the Grindstone and have such interesting RP for the FC.  I want to see where it goes since it just makes me to keep RPing with you and the others.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - gazzsalad - 04-14-2017

(04-11-2017, 08:48 PM)Star Lin Wrote: Warren, you put so much hard work into the Grindstone and have such interesting RP for the FC.  I want to see where it goes since it just makes me to keep RPing with you and the others.

I see John all over the place, either running about or rping. Cool catte, never met icly though! Maybe one day we will. I do keep up with your tumblr posts and am invested in your character from a lurking stand point. Keep doing the awesome things you do!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-17-2017

(04-14-2017, 05:54 AM)gazzsalad Wrote: I see John all over the place, either running about or rping. Cool catte, never met icly though! Maybe one day we will. I do keep up with your tumblr posts and am invested in your character from a lurking stand point. Keep doing the awesome things you do!

What a cute avatar! Anyone in Astral Agents is pretty much amazing in my book!

Its also always wonderful to see an artist posting art! Keep up the excellent work! ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Jean - 04-17-2017

Even if I don't personally know Aya, I fondly remember Miss Foxheart all the way back to when I started roleplaying in FFXIV. Great stuff Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Thraask - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 11:35 AM)Jean Wrote: Even if I don't personally know Aya, I fondly remember Miss Foxheart all the way back to when I started roleplaying in FFXIV. Great stuff Big Grin

I just saw the screenshots on the screenshot thread you posted the other day. They are fantastic! I really like them all, and your forum signature rocks too! Making cool well-composed screenshots is a talent, and you've totally got it! Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - JudicialHunter - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 01:53 PM)Thraask Wrote: I just saw the screenshots on the screenshot thread you posted the other day. They are fantastic! I really like them all, and your forum signature rocks too! Making cool well-composed screenshots is a talent, and you've totally got it! Thumbsup

Your art is so cute! I love the stuff on your wiki! ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-18-2017

Adorable wiki for a red coated choclatier?  I love it!  (Plus a Garlean\Hyur whose look I love? (gee, I can't figure out why Wink )  

Some really intricate wikis as well! (Including some really nice screen shot edits!)

Just terrific! ^_^

Rhixo and Aya share some friends, I hope they can meet sometime! When I see such wonderful wikis I feel bad that I don't keep a list of friends, or anything like that on mine Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 04-18-2017

Aya is just the type of person that makes you smile when you see them around. Always friendly and welcoming. One day soon I hope to actually meet them IC!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - gazzsalad - 04-19-2017

Sickety is a strange goofball, but they are an awesome person and rper. Always enjoy chatting them up when I can. 10/10 good friend Sickety.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Rhysa - 05-19-2017

Beexu looks like an awesome character, and it's really apparent that you put a lot of thought into their characterization, which is AMAZING. I also really love the set-up of your character profile, and how much depth you gave each of the family members. Well-done!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Arashin Kujqai - 05-19-2017

Rhysa reminds me how interesting miqo'te lore can be when brought back to the roots of what makes a miqo'te. She's beautiful and has room to grow as a character but her wiki makes me feel a bit envious how pretty a page can look with such detail to it. Rhysa herself OOC is a very caring and considerate person even to complete strangers, treating people with equality from the get-go without jumping the gun.

Overall another interesting character that brings out the vast population's unique ideas to every individual having their own creation/concept that separates them from everyone else.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 06-22-2017

i enjoy valic's posts