Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-23-2015

eleni has been handing all these ninja fast posters super well today xD <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-23-2015

[Image: e0M6co0.png]

Does this look dapper to you? If it does it's only a fraction of how dapper Cliodhna is. Also did you know she helps dem low level characters too. Much Effie love to Clio for helping her shank a few lambs...and rats...and ladybugs. 

(Also waited 5 minutes before doing this to avoid any untoward ninja posts.)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 02-23-2015

I love both your new avatar and the old one you used to have. Big Grin Very dapper.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 02-23-2015

Cylin is very courteous and says nice things all the time! I've seen nothing but maturity from her, although she does have yet to reveal her teensy bit of madness. Crossing my fingers for the best. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 02-23-2015

Y'lani's signature is awesomesauce and her miqo'te is super cute!

she also seems to apreciate madness, which is a plus in my books!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-23-2015

i can always count on nako to send me weird things he finds online out of nowhere. xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-23-2015

Nako'li is much, much better at crafting than I am.

Clio is extremely nice and shit. Plus that sig is da bomb.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 02-23-2015

YOU NEEDED TO SEE THAT VIDEO! IT IS MASHUP GOLD!

for those of you that don't know it: 
[youtube]hK0ewsE0ovM[/youtube]

but back to business: Clio is dapper, and she made me some awesome chibi art as payment for a nana bear Big Grin

EDIT--- whups Ninja'd by someone who got Ninja'd.... XD
Kellach is awesome to 'discuss' things with, totally not debate.... no no, we were simply discussing over here.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-23-2015

Nako, oh my god so much to say and I don't know where to begin.

Okay so let's start with the first thing.

HE LOOKS AFTER HIS OWN MINIONS, HE MADE ME THAT SWALLOWTAIL AND I FEEL SO FANCEH BECAUSE OF IT. 

I'll save the others for another time.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-24-2015

(For my 100th post..)

Kurt is in my top-10 for best RP Buddies ever. He plays his characters so well and he's so much fun to just chit-chat with. God you guys should see how funny our OOC tells are when we RP. It's so funny. x3 I'm always looking forward to RPing with him. 11/10.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 02-24-2015

*sneaks on in here*

Rhy's knowledge of Coil has been invaluable in our new static. Without it, we'd not be nearly moving as quick as we are!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-24-2015

*tackles*
freelance is -so- dapper! aside from being able to be in what looks like 900 places at once, they still have time to chatter on with me over anime stuff and other general chitchat! >u< and run content with a few times, so fun

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 02-24-2015

Clio has such a sassy little character Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 02-24-2015

I absolutely ADORE how your FC house is set up. Only been there once on official business and once while being a shameless sneak, but I really really admired it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ChewableMorphine - 02-24-2015

Enla is the best medic Fisticuffs has had, if only she could see how great she was at it. Cool