Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - TheGreatSunbro - 02-24-2015

Flynt just knows exactly how to pass time in the Quicksand. I mean just look at this guy, that perfect form and everything!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ChewableMorphine - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 01:00 AM)TheGreatSunbro Wrote: Flynt just knows exactly how to pass time in the Quicksand. I mean just look at this guy, that perfect form and everything!

DID YOU REALLY STOP AND TAKE PICTURES OF ME WAITING FOR MY RAMUH EX QUEUES

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - TheGreatSunbro - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 01:01 AM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 01:00 AM)TheGreatSunbro Wrote: Flynt just knows exactly how to pass time in the Quicksand. I mean just look at this guy, that perfect form and everything!

DID YOU REALLY STOP AND TAKE PICTURES OF ME WAITING FOR MY RAMUH EX QUEUES
N-no 

okay maybe a little

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 02-24-2015

Flynt is just perfect camera fodder! It's not Sunbro's fault the print screen button just presses itself! ;P

And GreatSunBro has the best username in the history of ever. This is now fact. Accept it, embrace it, PRAISE IT.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-24-2015

Oh Cylin and her charming profile pic. I haven't interacted with you that much yet...but I will try to fix that little problem soon *bwahahahahahaha*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 02-24-2015

Kurt makes me want to run the YTC as best I can and his boundless enthusiasm is contagious.... He got the RP bug... he got it baaaaaaad

Nako, the batcat..nuff said. I've already said he looks after his own. Well he's also quite the involved cat. Like getting some plans up for an FC Plot, trying to get the gang together for spiritbonding, etc. 

He's a god crafter too, because like jeebus he can make HQ out of NQ.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 02-24-2015

Kurt is awesome because I once saw him change to a woman and then back to a man. And that takes true courage. LOL. Plus he was nice to me in game. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 02-24-2015

Melodia makes me laugh and do double takes. I owe you more RPz Smile

True courage is going from man to woman and staying that way hahahaha >.> kinda wanna bring Kat back.

Now let's see I'm sorry I probably don't remember you and I should because with or without a melodious name. You need to be remembered! Cuz you're worth it and dun let anyone tell you otherwise!

EDIT: So I think this is karma ninjaing Eleni.

Uhh Zymzu hmmm your name is like a magic spell it's THAT enchanting. I'm sure the lalafell is just as enchanting!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-24-2015

Kurt, your shoes are nice. I told you I'm running out of compliments for you. Now I'll compliment your shoes, until I can come up with new compliments for you.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 02-24-2015

I kinda wish I could meet Eleni in-game because she seems like a really sweet person here and I dunno.

Cliaux-hugs (or RoeHugs if one prefers) to you, madame!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 08:12 AM)Zymzu Wrote: Melodia makes me laugh and do double takes. I owe you more RPz Smile

As I got skipped... no "did not see you down there jokes"

I love Zymzu as she let's me eat cake.

STEEL WOLF I'M LIKE A BIG FAN

Can I has your autograph? And maybe selfie with you too? Ohmaigadomaigadomaigad
(Eleniii help..I cant stahp)

EDIT

Zymzu you must be as master ninja no? Your lala looks like the most adurbs spellcaster I've seen

(Dont kill me cookie)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 10:17 AM)Zymzu Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 08:12 AM)Zymzu Wrote: Melodia makes me laugh and do double takes. I owe you more RPz Smile

As I got skipped... no "did not see you down there jokes"

I love Zymzu as she let's me eat cake.
zymzu got skipped and handled it great with a cute, shorty-short joke, has a dapper witch hat in their icon (sooo jelly >u<) and loves cake. what is not to like when someone shares a love of cake???? *snugs and gives cake*

EDIT: also my use of the word "dapper" has spread to kurt like wonderful, so that's dapper he's using the phrase so much now! 8D ...even if he missed zymzu again cause they're short.... *giggles*