Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-24-2015

Hey I kept editing to include Zymzu. If I don't include her then I'm just a monster >.>

I guess you're a master ninja too then miss Cliodhna? Quick on your toes enough to keep esuna-ing the poison away.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 02-24-2015

Kurt gives me reasons to hunt him down and hug him or turn him into a frog. Im not sure which.

(Nebbs hugs and cake for you)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 02-24-2015

Zymzu! Nebbs! NYAA!! Love both so much! Always so kind and friendly. Smile 

*Hugs and airlifts giant cake for her*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-24-2015

just the little bit i've seen melodia post about their character has got me curious. they seem to have a solid character and can't wait to see more about them >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 02-24-2015

Nothing is proof to me more that the divine is real, then having Clio be the first thing I see when I wake and the last thing I see when I go to bed. She is an ic and in real life blessing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 02-24-2015

Erik was one of the first people I RPed with on this server, and he's always made it a rewarding experience.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-24-2015

though we've yet to have a chance to rp (signup's for march are still open....) i usually find c's posts on the forums fairly amusing and think they're pretty fun-loving overall :3

also because this deserves me being a bit selfish and doing a double post....
(02-24-2015, 05:59 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Nothing is proof to me more that the divine is real, then having Clio be the first thing I see when I wake and the last thing I see when I go to bed. She is an ic and in real life blessing.
[Image: tumblr_mztme7Th2n1sbdvkuo3_500.gif]
Show Content
okay now i've had my minor emotional outburst...*blushes and hides in her hoodie* go back to telling everyone how awesome they are people!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 02-24-2015

Clio is extremely cute. Really adorable. While she will try to look tough while playing her character, she's extremely caring and helpful ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 02-24-2015

While I don't know much about Ilwe'ran, she's always seemed assertive and mature to me. I'm impressed by the things she has accomplished, and I can't wait to see how far those accomplishments bring her.

y'lani is so much fun to chat with via ls. i always love seeing them online >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-25-2015

(02-24-2015, 11:46 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: y'lani is so much fun to chat with via ls. i always love seeing them online >u<

Clio's character is pretty and she is, overall, a nice and friendly person =)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-25-2015

This guy, well I like his enthusiasm a lot from what I've seen in his posts. I'm pretty sure he's trying to breathe in the life of Eorzea and make it his own.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 02-25-2015

(02-25-2015, 05:34 AM)Chicken Nugger Wrote: This guy, well I like his enthusiasm a lot from what I've seen in his posts. I'm pretty sure he's trying to breathe in the life of Eorzea and make it his own.

I lol every time I see your username, and even moreso when I see the quote. Thanks for brightening my day every time I see it =)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-25-2015

i love watching val rp with his princess at tavern night. even if i'm just picking up the conversation and not seeing them nearby; it's still a fun/cute read with those two >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 02-25-2015

Oh you again ! I have to say something about those boobs. They are so SPECTACULAR that I admit that even though I'm a girl, my eyes tend to wander there and wonder what trick she's using to keep her top in place.
(PS : I love how you valorise them haha ^^ !)