Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-25-2015

Oh my god your avatar and sig are so Amazingly done...I swear! Also much props to your international RP communication guide thing. As a person who isn't a native english spokener and someone who has it as a second language I APPROVE OF THAT GUIDE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

OuO-b

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-25-2015

this guy is like so dedicated to alting that he has braved balmung's (bol)locks so many times just to get all of that in a very, VERY short time.

Also he's pretty cool and non-native English speakers gotta stick together.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 02-25-2015

I haven't had a lot of direct interaction with Kellach, but his posts in this forum are always level-headed and written cleanly. He strikes me as a great dude and someone who I could share a relaxing beer with.

Now I just need to find his ass in-game... XD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 02-25-2015

Steel managed to look an intimidating role in the face and overcome it. That's respectable as hell in my book.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 02-25-2015

warren is a good poster. he makes good posts. Cool

Edda Vincents, one of the most amusing people I have met so far and someone who takes a liking to poking fun at Kurt and his misadventures. A funny person too, she's just boundless entertainment in one package. HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE? DO I CALL MY LOCAL CABLE COMPANY?!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-25-2015

kurt is bestest engineering kouhai x3

Cliodhna's character....basically one of the hottest people to walk Hydaelyn. 

*Drops mic*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-26-2015

I like how his hairdo and character (at least in his profile pic) reminds me of Markiplier X3 And I mean that as a good thing. He looks good for someone whose user name is Chicken Nugger... and I like me some chicken...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-27-2015

Alex is the most innocent and purest person I have ever met online. He's adorable and tons of fun. I suggest everyone /pokes him, because i said so. :>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-27-2015

It's thanks to Duskwright, whom I once passed by prior to recognizing one of their characters, that I was able to mingle it up with the Tavern along with other people who have developed a sort of presence here in the forums! Friendly, fun, and definitely enjoyable company both OOC and Ingame(if we can get the chance for our characters to RP that is!)

((P.S. Hey, I am not that innocent... You'd be surprised =P ...maybe... ))

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 02-27-2015

We've never RP'd but I've seen you in and around the game and watched some of your RP while digging around for my own, you seem like a very nice person and I LOVE your avatar.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-27-2015

Finally met Cylin in game...but not in character...sadly. Still my first impression she seems like a fun girl to be around....we need to remedy the 'haven't met in character part'

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 02-27-2015

Ramomo-chan's wiki gave me more than a few laughs when I looked through it, I'll admit. Kurt is witty!
Ex:
Sexuality: Hetero unless paid
Body: Athletic from all the running away.
Dislikes: Merchants.

I can sympathize with Ramomo. Merchants can either be great or sly, and in Ul'dah, it's often the latter.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-27-2015

Lani knows how to make an interesting character! I skimmed through her wiki once before and FINALLY, got to RP with her at the Hotsprings event. I want to know more.. I want to know more about little Lani. @w@