Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - TheLastCandle - 01-02-2015

Edgar is my favorite Hideo Kojima clone. He is also a generally pleasant and polite fellow on these forums who often has a funny animated GIF to reply with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roen - 01-02-2015

Yvelont Navarre has to be one of my favorite grouchy Elezen on the forums, even though I've never met him IC.

But I <3 Michael and Fi references and all the great screenshots.

And I also blame him for putting a particular 1980s' Salt-N-Pepa song in my head in my first encounter with him ever.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aysun - 01-02-2015

Roen has one of those "real-feeling" characters that I really wish I ran into IC once in awhile! (No fault of hers, I'm an antisocial little bugger.)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Xiaoli Vorgan - 01-02-2015

Hmm, I don't know Aysun personally, but they sound like a person I would love to get to know since I wanna follow their example and try to step out of my antisocial bubble. Kudos to you for trying to jump out and get social!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-02-2015

XIAOLI'S SMILE AND CUPCAKES ARE CREDIT TO HEALING TEAM.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Mercurias - 01-02-2015

I have no idea who this man is, but his avatar's hair is fabulous.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - TheBlob - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 08:48 PM)Mercurias Wrote: I have no idea who this man is, but his avatar's hair is fabulous.

A fellow schemer! I look forward to future plots and events with you! You seem quite creative and motivated. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sailor July - 01-02-2015

I don't know you yet, Shay, but your avatar is pretty and I love the tag (The Doctor. The Dame.) Your characters sound cool and I love that one is a field medic. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 01-03-2015

I read your elezen RP directory post. Anyone who plays an elezen that sticks with lore is awesome. Thumbsup

*keeps the thread rollin'*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-03-2015

FreelanceWizard does computer wizardry very well. And RP wizardry too.

L'yhta brings the boom in fashion AND magic! Both are also very friendly and approachable! Especially at the low low price of being interesting!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 01-03-2015

Kellach makes me laugh when I am running around Coerthas, as well as being amusing to talk to about the absurdity of 4* crafting!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 01-04-2015

Let's keep this going!

Nako'li not only has fantastic hair, but he manages a great David Bowie-esque catboy expression that always makes me giggle (in a good way).

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Naunet - 01-04-2015

I approve of C'kayah's healer philosophy. :3 Also, you have an excellently fun character concept! Something about criminals just... hehehe.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cato - 01-04-2015

Naunet, eh?

I don't know you very well but I admire your direct approach to posting. It's nice to see posters willing to speak their mind and not lace every little word with sugar.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 07:55 PM)J Wrote: Naunet, eh?

I don't know you very well but I admire your direct approach to posting. It's nice to see posters willing to speak their mind and not lace every little word with sugar.

I love your signature, as it sounds like something my main, Edgar, would muse about to others. It's chock full of wisdom, and the choice of such a quote for your signature tells me you and I might share similar interests!