Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-27-2015

duskwright has such a dapper sig. i love looking at it and they're fun to talk to >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 02-27-2015

(02-27-2015, 07:58 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: duskwright has such a dapper sig. i love looking at it and they're fun to talk to >u<

Clio is so active on this topic that 99% of time I end on her when I would like to answer

(Damn you Clio Big Grin !)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-27-2015

Ilwe'ran has such a cute manqo'te.. I wish to kidnap. @w@' And his attire is even better. *snicker*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-27-2015

Duskwright makes the best threats...I think that's a compliment. Also she's quite the fun person to talk to OOCly. I like all her edited sigs and screenies that she takes. Lavet it to pieces, rip in pieces...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ChewableMorphine - 02-27-2015

My poor transvestite waifu would-be, whom I pummeled in the ring of honor and gentlemanliness. How I misseth thy glorious mammaries.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 02-27-2015

(02-27-2015, 08:44 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: My poor transvestite waifu would-be, whom I pummeled in the ring of honor and gentlemanliness. How I misseth thy glorious mammaries.

I'm reading every single of Flynt's message with wide eyes thinking that his character is probably the most extravagant one after Hildi.. They would probably be a formidable duo x) .

(HA Clio !)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-27-2015

ilwe has some mad dapper sprite skills. totes jelly of their sprties >u<
(even if they're trying to turn this into a posting contest....ima watchin chu.... >.> )

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-27-2015

Clio knows how to Art! I mean look at that signature! ( I already did this I bet..) Oh! Clio knows how to work a Katamari. She nearly killed The Tavern the other day when she came tumbling in!

(I'm rooting you on Clio! Win the compliment war!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-27-2015

Rhyllona is a very roegafyne lady ayup *nodnod* She also know what to say and tries her best to encourage things, like me throwing myself at art.

kurt is always ready to help someone out, regardless of what it is without asking for anything in return c:

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-27-2015

Clio's always supportive even if you say stupid shit about yourself XD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-28-2015

This guy helped me strengthen my TT deck with Minfilli and Y'shtola

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 02-28-2015

Because Kurt was most polite and I think I may owe him a drink.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-28-2015

dapper chocobo icon OuO *poks it* x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 02-28-2015

I got 50 on both Bard and Dragoon in FATE parties with you Big Grin So patient!