Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-28-2015

I dont know you yet but you seem like a cool person. Your character also looks pretty.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-01-2015

I think this guy is top complimenter in this thread.

Like, I don't think he has a bad word to say about anyone.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-01-2015

I am forever jealous of your character's hair. DEM LUSCIOUS LOCKS.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-01-2015

That avatar is so ballin'.

Like, for real, I don't know if it's an additional filter if it was retouched but even if it was it looks so gorgeous. Kudos if you made it, kudos for rocking it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-01-2015

Kellach has one helluva Wardrobe. I wish I could pull off his tank set! Good job, Fashionista! :>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-01-2015

THIS PERSON RIGHT HERE....

She is very very patient running god knows how many instances of SV DD and helping me get 1st run bonus of AV on Keil as well Catapult him from for 41 to 47 and 1/2. She spent hours of her life on helping me. 

>>wasdefinitelynotwaitingforhertopost.<<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-01-2015

I think I'm running out of compliments for Kurt. D: He's an amazing person, he's fun to play with, A helluva lot of fun to RP with. He's kind and freakin' silly and creates very very interesting characters. @w@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 03-01-2015

Rhyllona might just be one of the few female roes that do not scare me Big Grin Absolute a favorite /pet target when running about in the world and very nice friend to have in this game Smile

Sastra is still the greatest friend I ever met. I felt so bad when I moved off balmung ages ago because I lost contact with her. Though being friends with her is a blast! She's so fun to hang out with and knows how to run and design a FC/FC House! :>

and I just realized I have nothing else to do except for compliment people in this thread, I should go be productive.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-01-2015

duskwright made my fishing hat soo dapper sexy with her jet black dye >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kou - 03-02-2015

Cliodhna's got this super awesome signature and I love to stare at it in the most innocent way possible, I assure you.

And, from what I've seen, seems like a pretty chill person. Helloooo, Chill Person! Laugh

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-03-2015

Kou knows how to make a Mancat and fill out a wikipage! @w@ *continues reading the wiki*
This guy/girl/cat has got teh smarticles particles.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-03-2015

Duskwright is an awesome roleplayer with interesting characters. She's also the one who largely catapulted Keil from 41 to 50 as well as do some prep work for his relic weapon. Truly a helpful soul, I mean it. And she also knows how to add some of that delicious tension that strengthens and makes IC relationships interesting.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-03-2015

Kurt.

Did you really change your name to Ice Cream Sandwich?

i support this decision wholeheartedly.

*Kurt is a friendly, amazing person, about willing to chat it up with anybody! I truly enjoy roleplaying and talking with him with him, even when he throws in a silly nickname. And now apparently he has gone from Chicken Nugger to Ice Cream Sandwich.

From lunch to dessert!

EDIT: yay for phone making the small text large.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Raih Nelhah - 03-03-2015

I'm not familiar with people on this forum but I think your cat is a real qt 3.14

I'd like to take pictures of them sometime.