Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-03-2015

Mizax is a new member and that is always completely awesome! Yay new members! \o/

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melody - 03-03-2015

Steel's player is always so much fun to chat with in FC when he's on Cliaux. Who else will we gush about strawberry Special K and chocolate with?
No-one. THAT'S who.
Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-03-2015

Melody does nifty art.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 09:30 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Melody does nifty art.

Warren is a really friendly person, caring and offering small gift to his friends without them knowing Smile !

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 03-03-2015

Big shout out to Ilwe for making all those winter coats for Jancis' Pilgrimage last month! Such kindness is an obvious sign of a big heart. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 09:57 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Big shout out to Ilwe for making all those winter coats for Jancis' Pilgrimage last month! Such kindness is an obvious sign of a big heart. Thumbsup

Gegenji is incredible active and I long to meet the muscular Lala IC @_@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-03-2015

Ah, what can be said about Ilwe sensei? 

She's sweet, sensible and one of the most respected people on the RPC. And her pixel art is so adorable! :O

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 10:37 AM)Eleni Wrote: Ah, what can be said about Ilwe sensei? 

She's sweet, sensible and one of the most respected people on the RPC. And her pixel art is so adorable! :O
Never meet in game but have seen posts which always seem to be kind hearted and to make people smile.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-03-2015

Bri has been a fun addition to the Grindstone and is probably the highlanderiest woman I've met in game.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 10:40 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Bri has been a fun addition to the Grindstone and is probably the highlanderiest woman I've met in game.
Warren chops off hands for his friends.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-03-2015

WARREN SAMA!! WARREN SAMA!

Warren is AWESOME! I don't have the words or anything to do justice to him in a compliment, I really don't. I could write a loooong compliment and I would still not find it enough. He's Warren, and that is the best and least I can say! 

Teach me your ways, Warren sama!! Please!! Bouncy

Edit: I got ninja'd. Um, I've never met you, Bri. But you ninja'd me to compliment someone, so you are compliment ninja. And that is very nice. Smile

(03-03-2015, 10:45 AM)Eleni Wrote: WARREN SAMA!! WARREN SAMA!

Warren is AWESOME! I don't have the words or anything to do justice to him in a compliment, I really don't. I could write a loooong compliment and I would still not find it enough. He's Warren, and that is the best and least I can say! 

Eleni's motto is incredible, she's such a nice person trying to make everybody smile and to remind them that it's the most important. Thank you to be like that ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Madda - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 10:46 AM)Ilwe Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 10:45 AM)Eleni Wrote: WARREN SAMA!! WARREN SAMA!

Eleni's motto is incredible, she's such a nice person trying to make everybody smile and to remember them that it's the most important. Thank you to be like that ♥
Madda likes your signature. 

Ish very nice.

Madda sent me a glowing thank you for contributing to the Highlander discussion, and it struck me as very genuine and kind. A+, would comment again.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-03-2015

warren never hesitates to offer advice or lend a hand when someone asks on the forums or in game. :3
anytime i click a thread he's posted in; i always see him being friendly and helpful, it's nice to see someone so dedicated.