Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ProvaDiServo - 03-03-2015

Although we haven't had direct interaction, Cliodhna from what I myself have seen is a very chill person in games and on forum!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 11:29 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: warren never hesitates to offer advice or lend a hand when someone asks on the forums or in game. :3
anytime i click a thread he's posted in; i always see him being friendly and helpful, it's nice to see someone so dedicated.
Always at the grindstone to cheer people on and show support...and shared a drink with Bri.

Edit
Prova is the new compliment ninna

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ProvaDiServo - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 11:35 AM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 11:29 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: warren never hesitates to offer advice or lend a hand when someone asks on the forums or in game. :3
anytime i click a thread he's posted in; i always see him being friendly and helpful, it's nice to see someone so dedicated.
Always at the grindstone to cheer people on and show support...and shared a drink with Bri.

Edit
Prova is the new compliment ninna

Pretty cool person, also took my FC mates jokes of our IC similarities in stride!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-04-2015

I haven't met you yet but hey that cat looks adorable OuO-b

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-04-2015

He's currently making me crave an ice cream sandwich.

Which kind of a compliment considering it's fucking freezing outside.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-04-2015

kellach is one of the best neighbors i wasn't aware i had! Big Grin for reals, i found out the other day he was in the fc that "lives" next door to mine and thought that was pretty dapper :3
....though part of me is curious how long he's been over there and i've never noticed.. >.>;;;

I just realized how pretty Miss Cliodhna's art is. So vurry pretteh.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-04-2015

Kurt, AKA Mister Ice Cream Sandwich. Knows how to put a smile on a bitch, that's for sure. xD Never a dull moment with him!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-04-2015

duskwright never tires of my shenanigans....or at least very good at hiding their distaste for them ;3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-04-2015

Hostess of Bacchus shots! Nothin' but love for this lovely enabler.

gonna take another turn here cause jaques is just so super dapper tall! OuO as a "short" person both ic/afk; tall people are just so dapper to me for some reason. maybe its height envy? but not in like a grumpy, jelly way? i dunno...getting kinda late and i'm getting kinda weird... >.>; (STILL SOO DAPPER OVERALL IS JAQUES!)

Cliodhna always does her part to brightening people's days with these little comment...I refuse to lose against her. 

So I'm complimenting how she's complimenting everyone and how that's a Capital Dapper thing to do!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 03-04-2015

Ice Cream Sandwich is tasty and makes me really want one.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 05:31 AM)Val Wrote: Ice Cream Sandwich is tasty and makes me really want one.

Val is an incredibly supportive person Wink

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-04-2015

Ilwe is very, very patient and understanding, and was a pleasure to work with!