Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-04-2015

Berrod is incredibly fun to bounce ideas off of. Still waters, people!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-04-2015

Berrod may be buff, rough and scruff on the outside, but he's a big softie and sweetie on the inside. And he is one of the most helpful and vibrant people here on the RPC. :3

Edit: Ninja'd again. Warren, I think, has to be the one of the senior most members on the RPC. And he may be a tough nut to crack (I haven't succeeded yet) but this tough nut always knows how to make people cheer up, despite being a grumpy old paladin. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 08:34 AM)Eleni Wrote: Berrod may be buff, rough and scruff on the outside, but he's a big softie and sweetie on the inside. And he is one of the most helpful and vibrant people here on the RPC. :3

Edit: Ninja'd again. Warren, I think, has to be the one of the senior most members on the RPC. And he may be a tough nut to crack (I haven't succeeded yet) but this tough nut always knows how to make people cheer up, despite being a grumpy old paladin. :3
Oh it's Eleni again. She seems to be ninja'd alot on compliments but she doesn't mind because she is helping everyone smile! *nods*

And those ears. . . *pets avatar*

Bri's always looking for a fight (well, at least that's what it says) but then she's tossing out compliments to people like Bootshines to a baddie. So, she's looking for a fight on who can compliment faster? :O

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-04-2015

Eleni never minds me using one line, simple sentence compliments to beat people to the punch.

Warren's one line, simple sentence compliments are the best. Just like Warren. 

(I am learning your ways, Warren sama!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-04-2015

Eleni is probably one of, if not the BRIGHTEST person I've ever met...aaand she's also infected me with her smile...I can't stahp..grinning.

Kurt is officially my disciple now when it comes to complimenting and smiling, and happy. From now on, he will help me spread happiness and positivity. 

I'm not asking you, Kurt. I'm ordering you. *nod nod*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-04-2015

Eleni likes my minion, therefore I like Eleni *sagenod*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-04-2015

Nako'li is the most nicely dressed frequent AFKer I know! Tongue

He also has a neat character design.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 09:09 AM)Y Wrote: Nako'li is the most nicely dressed frequent AFKer I know! Tongue

He also has a neat character design.
Never met ingame but seems to be a very cheerful person on the forums. ..unlike that bully Warren.

Y'lani, you are awesome and sweet and lovely for making this thread. KUDOS to you for making one of the nicest, sweetest and most positive threads on the RPC. Hats off!

Edit: It appears I am a regular turtle instead of a Ninja Turtle, as I keep getting ninja'd. Bri, thank you for ninjaing me and complimenting people before I even start typing. That takes skill! Lots of skill! Smile

(03-04-2015, 09:13 AM)Eleni Wrote: Y'lani, you are awesome and sweet and lovely for making this thread. KUDOS to you for making one of the nicest, sweetest and most positive threads on the RPC. Hats off!

Edit: It appears I am a regular turtle instead of a Ninja Turtle, as I keep getting ninja'd. Bri, thank you for ninjaing me and complimenting people before I even start typing. That takes skill! Lots of skill! Smile
*flex*

No compliment needed with this post. Just flexing my ninja skills.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 03-04-2015

Love the character outfit Brianna!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-04-2015

Lilith's LS just made me chuckle XD