Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 09:57 AM)Ilwe Wrote: Lilith's LS just made me chuckle XD
Ilwe makes awesome pixel arts.

so excited!!!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 03-04-2015

Nako is really good at not being at his scheduled events, and making a great AFK pole for twerking on.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-04-2015

Alothia was someone I just hit it off RP wise from the get go. Then I find out I knew her from the start of wildstar!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-04-2015

Nebbs is not only friendly and has happily facilitated RP and the RP community, but was good friends with a good friend of mine whom I know we are both missing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-04-2015

aya is always just so damn sweet! i don't know how she does it but it's amazing and that's one of the reasons why i love chatting with her

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-04-2015

Clio is awesome because she'll always find time to poke and say hi -- something that I'm SO BAD AT.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-04-2015

berrod is awesome because it's a way of life for him. regardless of slow poke replies ;3
[Image: tumblr_mto1rncQVM1rb06tgo2_500.gif]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 03-04-2015

Clio is about the only female Nathan has met that can truly keep up with him in banter and love of fine drink, at the same time, and still have class left to spare. -hands over flask of Madjack Red-

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-04-2015

Tellubard is best bard!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-04-2015

Aya is one of the most consistent roleplayers I've ever met.

warren's not afraid to toss in his two gil on some of the more....touchier threads in the forums and sticks around to defend his position on the matter in question.
braver than me *slinks back to the shadows and lurks in said threads* >.> <.<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zaheela - 03-04-2015

Clio is honestly one of the friendliest people I've met and offers a lot of encouragement at times she doesn't realize I really need it. I'm glad to of have met her.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 03-04-2015

Rhea's avatar is cute.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-04-2015

I don't really know alot (or anything for that matter) About Ha'uruh, but I hear he is a pretty great person from the occasional general banter or whenever his name is brought up.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 05:13 PM)Inessa Hara Wrote: I don't really know alot (or anything for that matter) About Ha'uruh, but I hear he is a pretty great person from the occasional general banter or whenever his name is brought up.

I hear Inessa's new character is pretty funny at the Grindstone, and seems to have continued her winning ways.