Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maia - 03-04-2015

*quick edit*
Howl's icon has fabulous hair~

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-04-2015

Howl is tied for best RP partner ever. He even posted again so I could write something here.

Edit:

Maia is... uh... We've never met and I'm not familiar with your post history. Hm.

I appreciate your subtitle making me interpret exactly how star something can be. We've established, at least, the least.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 05:32 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Howl is tied for best RP partner ever. He even posted again so I could write something here.

Edit:

Maia is... uh... We've never met and I'm not familiar with your post history. Hm.

I appreciate your subtitle making me interpret exactly how star something can be. We've established, at least, the least.

Warren's a great cook.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 05:35 PM)Hauruh Nunh Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 05:32 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Howl is tied for best RP partner ever. He even posted again so I could write something here.

Edit:

Warren's a great cook.

Howl's a great liar. He's also a great truthy guy, and I already RESERVED this post so it's a legit compliment now. Come at me, ninjas.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-04-2015

Warren is gruff, cool, and composed. What's not to like?

He's also has a wonderful knack for disappointing others. I keep thinking he's in my guild, but he isn't. It's the tag, I swear!

[Image: tumblr_liw6ymtuVx1qit92oo1_500.gif]

I jest. That disappointment is my own fault.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-04-2015

Warren is pretty great. While he can be. . . opinionated at times, hes a very good person and very helpful to the community. Ive never really RPed with him extensively but his character emit's this aura for some reason. . .

Dont really know anything about Y'lani (just like the last post, lol.) but I think shes a pretty cool person just from her post's on the RPC.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-04-2015

Inessa plays just the sort of character Aya needs in her setting!  Thank you Inessa! (And was really welcoming when I stumbled into her Office thread ^_^ )

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-04-2015

(03-04-2015, 05:52 PM)Aya Wrote: Inessa plays just the sort of character Aya needs in her setting!  Thank you Inessa! (And was really welcoming when I stumbled into her Office thread ^_^ )
Your welcome.  :o

More like I was "Hello! Now give me work." when I said something in that thread, lol.

If you want, we can get together and RP more later.

Now for the compliment.

Aya plays a really cool and unique character and has been around much longer than I have and seems pretty close with some of the biggest RPers in the community. Shes really kind and nice to everyone (OOC and probably IC) Which makes her a very good person in my book.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Tyndles - 03-04-2015

Inessa seems really interesting going by their wiki!  Big Grin (Im sorry person after me. I dont post much, but you should check out my characters hair on the lodestone. its awesome)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-04-2015

tyndles seems to be pretty new but they're already jumping right in on the posting from the looks of their info under their icon. love when someone is outgoing! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-04-2015

I like how Cliodhna is making strides into setting up her and Kurt's engineering senpai/kohai relationship. YOU CAN DOO EET SEMPAI. I also like how she's potentially giving Kurt something to do and help push his limits on being a gopher to a number of people!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-04-2015

i really enjoy kurt's innocence in that respect when at first clio will be intending to just have him around to do things menial she doesn't exactly want to do xD it will improve over time as he shows promise, i swear!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-05-2015

Though I tend to lurk Cliodhna has been nothing but charming to many of the members here. Keep being awesome!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-05-2015

This guy's character manges to look fierce but his title is tame. Tame and fierce. It's like being loose and tight at the same time. This man, I would presume has mastered the concept of 'equilibrium'

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-05-2015

I saw him enjoying RP while I was crafting an item that won't matter in Heaveansward. That he's enjoying himself is cool beans.