Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-05-2015

Kellach's forum title is what is always on my mind. I always laugh at how funny it is. Also, Kellach can rock a damn speedo.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-05-2015

Duskwright is obsessed with cookies. That is always a very big plus point in anyone. COOKIES!! And I bet she's as sweet as a cookie too! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-05-2015

Eleni took me in as her SMILE assistant, yaaay for helping me push my limits! I like how her avatar embodies her SMILE philosophy...LOOKIT LOOKIT DAT SMILE

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Menelwen - 03-05-2015

Every time I see your user name, I immediately start craving the old ice cream sandwiches that I used to get with my younger sister. So thank you for the amazing memory, and curse you for making me want ice cream so damn often. ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-05-2015

menelwen has an interesting wiki and a dapper house. i was able to go poke around their fc house last month and it's very well designed :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-05-2015

Cliodhna has incredible breasts...and I say that as a gay dude! XD

Also, she's crazy adorbs and her and Warren just sound cute and I think I'd watch the two of them snuzzle and fall over from nosebleeds.

Warren is my senpai, y'see.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-05-2015

Steel Wolf is my FemRoe Senpai. NOTICE ME FEMROE SENPAI!

Look at that roe, I just want to squish her cheeks! Precious little thing she is!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-05-2015

Steel Wolf senpai is axe senpai now that Gentle Sun senpai is dead senpai.

Also the most most badass Roegafyne Lady I know.

EDIT

Duskwright she's an excellent rper like fine vintage wine and she knows how to make a relationship interesting and keeps Keil on his toes with her empty(?) OOC threats.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-05-2015

Kurt!Minion is best minion. And he keeps chaning his name to entertaining things.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-05-2015

No idea but I like the hair. Mew mew

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-05-2015

brianna is so dapper, i just love what i've seen of their character so far and can't wait for more chances to rp :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 03-05-2015

Clio is a fantastically active RPer and I'm always happy to see her at any event. Plus, she rocks her outfits. That hat and top...rawr. Wink

Alothia has a pretty Miqo'te and has pretty arts! Props to you for both (or props to you for the Miqo'te and props to le artist~ Either one!)

duskwright changed her sig! o: it's cute with the little bird and shows off how pretty her character is! >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Arrelaine - 03-05-2015

Best drinking competition host. Cool