Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-05-2015

Arrelaine has a very soft and pretty icon.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 06:13 PM)Jaques Wrote: Arrelaine has a very soft and pretty icon.

Jaques is a really helpful person who is always there as wise as patient when you ask for her lights.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-05-2015

Ilwe'ran has one helluva wiki! Holy crap that's a lot of information! Da-yum! Someone dedicates tons of time to RP..

Teach me Senpai. Teach me the ways of the super active RPer.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 06:47 PM)Duskwright Wrote: Ilwe'ran has one helluva wiki! Holy crap that's a lot of information! Da-yum! Someone dedicates tons of time to RP..

Teach me Senpai. Teach me the ways of the super active RPer.

I.. I can try to do that. Dusk seems to be really positive and willing to do a lot of things ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-05-2015

I seen 'em around the server RPing up a storm in all sorts of places.

I envy that so much ;.;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 07:34 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I seen 'em around the server RPing up a storm in all sorts of places.

I envy that so much ;.;
You do that as well believe it or not.

Ive maybe RPed with Kellach once or twice and only briefly, but OOC, he seems like a nice guy and very reasonable. Would recommend RP with him to new and veteran RPers.

He used to spend alot of the time around the speakeasy or something. I don't know if he still does though.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-05-2015

Inessa's an awesome detective RPer. Hire her instead of Hildibrand if you want competence.

I'm down for RPing at the Speakeasy but there was a drama bomb awhile back which led to problems and not a lot of people going there anymore, as well as a redesign that's currently either in progress or completed. It should be a much more interesting place for adventurers who want to kick off plots in Lavender Beds now.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-05-2015

kellach is always doing maps, i love being able to tag along when i can and it's so great cause he usually does them when i'm online >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 08:10 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Inessa's an awesome detective RPer. Hire her instead of Hildibrand if you want competence.
Well, Inessa is a Sultansworn initiate now, but I still do take contract's centered in Ul'dah every now and then.

Cliod seems really cool. Ive never really RPed with her, but ive seen her RP and it's pretty great most of the time. She seems like a nice person.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 03-05-2015

Nessa is an awesome FC mate, and I love talking to her! ♥♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-05-2015

@Alothia: Charming lass that I've known in another MMO. She is very kind and a joy to speak with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 09:37 PM)Arimar Gorge Wrote: @Alothia: Charming lass that I've known in another MMO. She is very kind and a joy to speak with.

Guns & Ammo!  Opps wrong game... Big guy, big heart! (not sure OOC but I hope he is)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 03-05-2015

Nebbs! Welcoming presence in the RPC community since I first started coming here!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-05-2015

c has a really cute icon. it was one of the first things i noticed about him on the forums.....and his posts are usually entertaining xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-05-2015

Clio is one of the nicest people i've ever met. 

I see her signature before I see her name tag. xD