Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 03-05-2015

Makyn is an awesome RPer, and I had a fantastic time meeting him the other day. (I promise I haven't forgotten! Smile )

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-05-2015

Alothia, fron what I've noticed, is a person who can easily keep a cool head almost always.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-06-2015

Kurt is a rather awesome person and fun person to be around, and WE FINALLY GOT THAT RP! <3 It was really, really awesome and I can't wait to throw characters at each other again. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-06-2015

cylin seems to be a very sweet and down to earth person :3 hopefully we'll get a chance to chat at some point, either in or occ

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-06-2015

Clio is just on the ball with complimenting people! She's such a kind-hearted person, with one helluva of highlander! I always forget she's a highlander.. I keep thinking Clio's a midlander.. I'm not use to seeing pretty pretty highlanders. @w@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-06-2015

Duskwright always has a new and interesting signature. That she makes herself. Naturally.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 03-06-2015

Jaques was an absolute pleasure to RP with, and gives me a lot of entertainment outside of RP via our conversations Big Grin Thank you for everything!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-06-2015

Val is one of those Miqo'tes where you just go "How. How did you make a Miqo'te like that." I just wanna squeeze his Manqo'tes cheeks! Look at it! he's so cute!

(and yes I do make all of my signatures myself.<3)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-06-2015

HER SIG MAKING ABILITY IS SO ON POINT I AM ENVIOUS OF IT.

Unless I already said that, in that case, she is also a nice person who is a delight to talk to on the LS.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cato - 03-06-2015

Kellach boasts a very distinct looking character and has weighed into a number of threads with some fair points.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-06-2015

Graeham's responses to topics are always quite level headed, and I can tell that most of his opinions have been drawn from experience.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-06-2015

<3 Berrod! He's super nice and fun to rp with always. *hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-06-2015

I will always remember how Ruru engaged my interest and attention during that scene in the drowning wench. I had a ton of fun -- great roleplayer!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 09:21 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: I will always remember how Ruru engaged my interest and attention during that scene in the drowning wench. I had a ton of fun -- great roleplayer!
Berrod's use of the monk outfit made me want to actually wear my own. Such fashion. Much monk. Wow

Brianna is an amazing artist! @w@ Look at that art!