Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-05-2015

Edgar seems like the sort of character one could have a conversation over tea, and the tea would grow cold well before the conversation.

Also, his poster is one of the most level-headed writers out there. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 01-05-2015

Steel Wolf strikes me as a very patient and understanding person when dealing with others, and for this she has my admiration!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 01-05-2015

Berrod is a fun and amazing player to RP with. A fun character and I enjoyed my time rp'ing with you.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-05-2015

Chill dude hot bod what's not to like? [/snip'd]

Melodia is fairly friendly around these parts I've found!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-05-2015

Kellach the character seems FABULOUS! 

Kellach the player seems like the type of person whose mouth I would stuff with cupcakes! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 09:27 AM)Eleni Wrote: Kellach the character seems FABULOUS! 

Kellach the player seems like the type of person whose mouth I would stuff with cupcakes! :3

Eleni's bubbly attitude gives me a smile. Such a sweet person!

Since we're talking about cupcakes...

Show Content
I found this cute!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 01-05-2015

Y'lani has such a pretty character! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Verad - 01-05-2015

Lilithium has had the best and most realistic reaction to Verad selling anything to anyone to date. A+, would annoy again.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melkire - 01-05-2015

Never thought getting harassed ICly could be so fun and amusing until I ran into Verad in-game. On at least two separate occasions, my thought process: "oh god it's him. he's going to try to sell me something again. shit where do I hide."

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-05-2015

BEST UL'DAH BATMAN EVER

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - cuideag - 01-05-2015

Dat chin. ... also dat writing, yessssss, so good!

EDIT: Aw snap, Aya beat me. Always enjoy reading Aya's posts. I have yet to meet her in game but I very much enjoy her presence on the forums. Rock on!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lady Rivienne - 01-05-2015

Freaking adorable character ( has super cute coupling with Chuch! ). A wonderful writer from some of the works I have seen of Delial, and absolutely a patient gal. A+ forever.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 01-05-2015

Oh, this is too easy.

Best retouched screencaps on the site come from this lady... no one else makes Elezen look quite this good.

I declare a a Rawr for M. Delacroux.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roen - 01-05-2015

I love the poetic quality to Rivienne's writing.

And...her screenshots are gorgeous. If I ever create an Elezen, I may shamelessly model myself after her. (okay I won't but I would be tempted!!)

EDIT: Dammit beaten to the punch! Telluride's posts make me pretty certain that he is a bard in real life. It makes me really want to cross paths with him IC someday.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bryn - 01-05-2015

Roen's always good fun. I had a blast getting wrapped up with her and others in the intrigue of the Resistance. We should do it again sometime!

I also love tracking her down on Bryn and messing with her. ;P