Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-06-2015

duskwright has such a dapper avi, i love the contrast of the fair skin with that makeup and eyes! OuO soooo prettyful >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-06-2015

Clio is the single greatest complimenter in the world. She has the best compliments for everyone!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-06-2015

i love how those glasses look on duskwright, soo sophisticated! >u< also the tagline "obsessed with cookies" is totes adorable. *stuffs duskwright with dinosaur shaped cookies*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Antain - 03-06-2015

Clio is the type of woman I wish to be. Strong, beautiful, and confident. I love/envy you so much! Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-06-2015

I have to say each time I bump into Vaughn he is looking gorgeous and I have to screeny.

Ahhhh.. flowing locks ♥ ♥ ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cato - 03-06-2015

Vaughn role-plays an Elezen - which are unfortunately a fairly rare sight on Balmung! I commend the decision to stick with it instead of being another Miqo'te/Midlander. Not that there's anything wrong with them but variety is always good!

though it's stated as a work in progress; graeham's wiki has enough info for me to be curious about the character....also it states they hate cold weather, that's a +2 in my book cause cold weather sucks D<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 12:52 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: though it's stated as a work in progress; graeham's wiki has enough info for me to be curious about the character....also it states they hate cold weather, that's a +2 in my book cause cold weather sucks D<
Draws motorboatable boobs.

>_>

(03-06-2015, 01:07 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 12:52 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: though it's stated as a work in progress; graeham's wiki has enough info for me to be curious about the character....also it states they hate cold weather, that's a +2 in my book cause cold weather sucks D<
Draws motorboatable boobs.

>_>

bria has a dapper gallery, soo nice >u<

i'd be thrilled if you drew such cupcakes

>.>

<.<
edit:
since we're on the topic....
[Image: fwwwh_zpswvnkabl1.png]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Geisterfuchs - 03-06-2015

Only met Cliodhna once, from afar, on the Menphina event. Seemed like an awfully nice one.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-06-2015

Geisterfuchs has such a cute profile picture! I want an animated Profile picture! *table flip*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-06-2015

I gotta confess... In my opinion, I think Duskwright is quite the unique, one of a kind person =)

dreamer i always always ALWAYS see at the welcome threads. so nice that they're consistent with it for all the new people. and more recently they've been showing up at more events, i've noticed as well :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 03-06-2015

Clio always restores my faith in Blondes. And blondes with booze. And without.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 09:36 PM)Telluride Wrote: Clio always restores my faith in Blondes. And blondes with booze. And without.

Nathan is a true bard and I can't wait for the next Celebrations to see him barding again Smile