Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 03-06-2015

Ilwe'ran has done a lot for the community, and has always been very sweet and nice to me! For that, I am eternally thankful Smile stay awesome!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-06-2015

Simply put; Val's got a kick-ass signature pic! X3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 09:54 PM)Val Wrote: Ilwe'ran has done a lot for the community, and has always been very sweet and nice to me! For that, I am eternally thankful Smile stay awesome!
That is just too kind *hides*

(03-06-2015, 10:01 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: Simply put; Val's got a kick-ass signature pic! X3

I met Alex during the Celebrations of the Lovers and thought he might be a nice person to talk to though we didn't have much occasion to continue further. I hope to meet you soon again ♥ !

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-06-2015

Ilwe is a joy to talk to and very fun to RP with. Seriously. Try complimenting Ilwe in an RP sometime and see some -adorable- miqo reactions.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 03-06-2015

Jaques is very warm to talk to and light hearted. He's also very good at explaining things.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-06-2015

Oscare is one fine ass piece of Highlander booty. @w@ Hello~

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Antain - 03-06-2015

Duskwright has good taste in men *nods*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-06-2015

@Vaughn: This one right here does some AMAZING artwork!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-06-2015

Arimar here knows the value of a fantastic beard. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Antain - 03-07-2015

Jaques has a fantastic beard ^_^

He is also kind, sweet, caring, and the most patient person I know.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 12:10 AM)Vaughn Wrote: Jaques has a fantastic beard ^_^

He is also kind, sweet, caring, and the most patient person I know.

Vaughn should get some more confidence when it comes to arts, she did a lot of progress those pasts months and I believe she will do some more as time will pass Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-07-2015

*fluffs lion puff* i love talking to ilwe, they're always so amazingly sweet and just fun to chat with. also looking forward to more rps with tthemx3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-07-2015

Clio is always a delight to chat with whenever I have the chance though I've only rped with her like...twice. But still as a person she is very much pleasant company!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-07-2015

Sammich here is taking after SMILE-sensei like a pro.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Madda - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 05:20 AM)Jaques Wrote: Sammich here is taking after SMILE-sensei like a pro.
Madda enjoys the Jacques couple enough to actually be very jelly of it.