Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-07-2015

I like mischiebously chill Madda's avatar is. Now I wonder if she's just as laid back.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-07-2015

The SMILE ASSISTANT just game me an idea... soon™

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-07-2015

Nebbs give hugs and cake...who doesn't like free hugs and cake amirite?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 07:07 AM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: Nebbs give hugs and cake...who doesn't like free hugs and cake amirite?
Username makes me hungry and angry because I don't have any in my freezer.

From one old gamer to another - howdy

[edit] Though if you B'day is right.. not so old.. in fact quite young! Maybe an old gamer's soul.

These kinds don't no how lucky they got it Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 03-07-2015

Great person to RP with! Just sort of stumbled upon ya in an LS and had a fun RP session Big Grin

(03-07-2015, 03:58 PM)Volk Wrote: Great person to RP with! Just sort of stumbled upon ya in an LS and had a fun RP session Big Grin

Exactly the same!

here ya go

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150303_213211.jpg]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-07-2015

Nebbs has been amazing as long as I can remember. Starting back in the Wildstar days.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 03-07-2015

Arimar is a fantastic guy. Always happy to help people out with content and offer advice. Plus a voice to die for!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Geisterfuchs - 03-07-2015

Alothia. A character that intrigues me since I saw some awesome art of her. Must've read her wiki-page a lot of times.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 05:26 PM)Geisterfuchs Wrote: Alothia. A character that intrigues me since I saw some awesome art of her. Must've read her wiki-page a lot of times.

Geisterfuchs is one of the person for who I thank Internet to exist, without that, I would never have meet her.

Thank you Internet.
Thank you FF14.
Thank you for allowing me to meet such a kind and admirable person.
Thank you.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kage - 03-07-2015

Ilwe has always been a kind and wonderful person to me. Plus, such adorable pixel arts!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-07-2015

EDIT: Damn you kage!

Kage has cutest lalafell profile picture everrr! Yasss~ Work that beret!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-07-2015

(03-07-2015, 05:48 PM)Duskwright Wrote: EDIT: Damn you kage!

Kage has cutest lalafell profile picture everrr! Yasss~ Work that beret!
One of the best Female Roe I have ever seen. *nods*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-07-2015

brianna had such a fun hotspring event, i really enjoyed being there and hopes she does another one soon >u<