Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-08-2015

Cliodhna's such a resourceful person. Like this one time she added all my characters to her friends list so she can boss me around get in touch with me whenever she feels like it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-08-2015

kurt has such attention to detail that he failed to notice i don't have all his alts was so nice to tell me whenever i needed him for anything; to just send him a tell and he'd do what he could. even if i don't always need it, it's nice to know someone has your back like that :3

I like how sharp miss Cliodhna's eyes are and how much attention she pays to little details. That's probably part of what makes her the best engineering senpai!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-08-2015

kurt is so good at complimenting people. everything i've seen him post on here is sincere and thoughtful. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-08-2015

Clio's title may be Nighshade but I've only ever seen her be sweet as pie.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-08-2015

Jaques has one helluva nice desktop background. He has a nice taste in wallpaper!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-08-2015

Duskwright seems amazing and she and Steel must meet, have a RoeFistbump so epic it can be seen by the Twelve, and then begin to take over the entire realm!!

...or at least hang out. And eat cookies.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-08-2015

One of those people I see here and around and keep saying I must RP with...

*Puts down $4.99 for a Steel Wolf salad*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-08-2015

Nebbs is truly a cool bean! *sagenod*

Nako is very dedicated individual. Have you seen the work he's put into the YTC and its people? Even if he does pass out in the middle of something, he's still nothing short of a good boss. You could even say his passing out is testament to his devotion to the Consortium!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-08-2015

I remember seeing Kurt Steel weeks ago when he started I think. (or when his main was around.) This was when I was not a Sworn and still a full time detective. I remember we talked about some investigation work OOC and that he might have a thing for me in the future, which was nice because I was hurting badly for gil at the time.     TT___TT

Seriously though, cool dude OOC, though we dont talk anymore to each other, he is still on my friend list.

Inessa is cool person too OOCly. Granted I've only ever talked to her OOCly twice. Once when Kurt was dirt poor(kinda still is) and another time when Kurt was Kat and was basically used by Inessa as a pre-Fisticuffs kicking bag....good times that.

Learned a bit about doing combat rp from her and she seems like a patient person. I still can't do combat rp worth a damn but thanks to her I'm not bat level blind about it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 03-08-2015

Kurt is pretty durn cool. He helped organize the "Let's troll Nako while he's AFK" movement, and that was tons of fun. Plus, he always has something nice to say and contribute on the forums!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-08-2015

Just this 

[Image: ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150307_190600.jpg]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-08-2015

Nebbs is a great roleplayer and easily has one of the snazziest Miqo'te out there.