Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-08-2015

i love arimar's new sig! so dapper OuO

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-08-2015

I like how Clio always has a compliment up her sleeve for anyone and they are always so dapper too. I have to get on her level....soooooon.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-08-2015

Mister Ice Cream Sandwich does a good job at making people hungry with that name..
It's also torture for me!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-08-2015

Kurt is my SMILE assistant now! He's going to help me spread smiles, happy and positive now, so now I have help! And he agreed to help, so he's such a big sweetie! :3

Edit: I think I am officially now the person who has been ninja'd the most in this thread. :O Everyone here is a Ninja Turtle! I'm like one of those slow turtles who even looks at you slowly and chews food sloooooowly... And types even more slooooooooooowly...

Anywho, Duskwright not only has a sweet tooth for cookies, but she also has a very sweet heart for people!! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 03-08-2015

C'eleni is great Big Grin I've only been able to RP with her a few times, but I've really enjoyed them each and every time! Despite Val being.. well. Val. She keeps going and it makes it incredibly entertaining!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-08-2015

We should make a SMILE group and dedicate it to making people smile on a daily basis!

Eleni is a sweetheart. She has helped keep this thread alive in moments where I have been scattered, and her desire to keep people smiling proves that she has her heart in the right place.

EDIT: Ninja'd! Val is my new target for compliments!

Val has both a memorable signature and meaningful posts. His contributions to the community ensure that nobody forgets him, and for good reason, too! I have seen nothing but helpfulness from him and Faye, and I can't help but be excited for what he does in the future.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-08-2015

Eleni takes the ninjaing like a champ. Also everytime I talk to her I have a big grin on my face...She's the alpha smile and makes everyone smile! *nodnod*

EDIT:
Val rocks that hairstyle and get up like a rockstar, frikking rocks! Pretty sure Val is a rockstar too. Wonder if I'll ever get to see him in game. Also that Turks idea is a Capital Dapper one!

EDIT EDIT:
Y'lani makes such nice drawings I wanna be half as good as she is! Also Y'lani the character was entertaining to RP with even though it was just...twice. I liked how Kurt and her were lost in translation and then inadvertently threw insults at each other, then the second time they met they were hurling apologies at each other.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-09-2015

I almost read the alpha smile bit as alpha male, and my instant reaction was o.O?! What?! I'm not a man! xD ...I think... (Actually, I'm 100% sure I have double X chromosomes!)

It made me laugh. Thank you for the laughs, Kurt! Laugh

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 03-09-2015

Eleni's enthusiasm is a breath of cheer!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-09-2015

I love C's profile picture, it's so cute! :3

And of course, C is extremely helpful and friendly and is one of the nicest people I have met on the RPC. Even though I haven't interacted with him much, he seems so lively and cheerful. I'd love to RP with him as well! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-09-2015

elini is always fun to chat with over ls, and are very good about being comment ninja'd on this thread i've noticed xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-09-2015

Cliodhna has a such an entertaining cast of characters. Just met Steiner and I was laughing my ass off at that little robot's self confidence. I do so love bloating the egos of those kinds of characters and see what happens. Anyway looking forward to RPing with her again!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-09-2015

Kurt is a fun person to talk to about character development. He always makes me laugh and think of new ways to drive the RP, even while we are RPing. XD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-09-2015

duskwright took a dapper picture of a dead bird in the screenshot thread the other day....i lol'd when i saw it xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-09-2015

*Drum Roll*

Time for my compliment before I pass out aaaannnddd of course it's lucky miss Cliodhna. So let's begin.

Let's see. miss Cliodhna is a very patient and understanding individual as shown when I was trying to RP with her on Kurt but kept dcing every two seconds. She's also resourceful in that she suggested I use Nah as a stand in for Kurt seeing as she was the only one of my characters not trapped in Ul'dah with everyone else and completely horrible lag.