Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Mercurias - 03-09-2015

I like this player's Kurt Steel character and would like to see him around more. He is fun.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-09-2015

M'sato is a cute Manqo'te who seems to craft a lot of gear! Cute Crafty Manqo'te. :> Much Approval.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-09-2015

It's hard to not appreciate a femroe, given we've got like... four of them in the whole game.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 03-09-2015

Real talk, Warren is one of the first people who welcomed me to RPC and Balmung along with Jancis. And his character was instrumental in making Chachan into the character he is today by being his first mentor. Plus, he's an all-around cool dude to hang out and talk with, and has a great sense of humor that is only slightly obscured by that grump veneer he puts on.

Plus, he took over the Grindstone and is running it as best he can. How awesome is that?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 03-09-2015

Running of the Piglets is one of the funniest and cutest things I've read in a long, long time, and Chachanji deserves a pat on the back for the goofy smile that story gave me every update.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-09-2015

Edgar has such a cool Profile Picture! I want to touch it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-09-2015

duskwright has a dapper hairstyle and I'm not really fond of short hair often > u <

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Madda - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 04:35 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: duskwright has a dapper hairstyle and I'm not really fond of short hair often > u <
Madda has seen Cliod's character once, and wants to RP with her really bad.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-09-2015

I haven't seen Madda at all yet but I'll do what I can to change that. Because like L'oreal....I should name a miqo'te that. Like L'oreal you're worth it, also you seem like a chill person.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-10-2015

The Smile Assistant is a positive force in this form, I'd just like to say thankyou, keep up the positivity and you always see the positives in others.

Inspirational.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-10-2015

Uhmmmm charmer alert!! I have gotten so uch random walk up mini rp from Nebbs' new character that I love it. Always fun and charming to randomly run into! *hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-10-2015

Melodia, now she seems like a cool person to sit down and chat with. Though I've only done it a few times, looking forward to more opportunities, maybe throw Kurt or one of my other characters her way and see what happens. Maybe one of these days I get to RP with her yeah? XD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-10-2015

SNIPED.

ICS is asking questions and learning how to be a better tank than I could ever be Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bexy - 03-10-2015

This is a cool thread, and so, i'm going to do it again.

Kellach, your character looks cool. It's not often you see someone with that look, and pulled off so nicely, too! And clicking your wiki page reminds me mine is in a dire need of finishing update. Productivity, woo!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-10-2015

your sig is just too cute. it always jumps out at me when i'm scrollin by and i see it x3