Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-10-2015

Clio helped teach me the method to jump on to the wall by the Hourglass.

I managed it on Nako.

That is all.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-10-2015

Inserts something about everyone in this thread shamelessly fishing for compliments.

Clio signature has alot of 'center action' going on for some reason. That can be good or bad depending on who is viewing it. Personally, I could never have such a revealing sig for anything so I guess my compliment would be clio has balls gut's for having that.

. . . Doesnt sound like much of a compliment, lol.

Clio has been around in the community longer than me and is friends with some of the best RPers here, which is pretty cool IMO.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-10-2015

Nako'li has fascinating facial hair and I wish to touch it, so that I may know its fuzzy softness, and be that much closer to the Twelve. OwO

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-10-2015

Steel Wolf here and I guess everyone else who has been helping me out with clarifying War skills, thank you very much for you help. I think it'll be because of you guys that I run a lesser risk of being that tank.

EDIT: Let's cover Inessa cuz she was missed, I guess.

I like how she's got a mind for business and profit. At least the first time I spoke to her that was the case. I wouldn't doubt that her detective skills are great since I would assume she was charging OOC gil at that time. In any case, keep up the truth seeking detective Inessa o7.

Damn was I fishing for compliments all this time...-hangsselfnotreally

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-10-2015

Kurt is the person who has posted the most compliments on this thread (99.9 % sure of this). He deserves a medal. 

*hands over big gold medal with big smiley face on it*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-10-2015

The queen of the smile /bow

I need to get out and RP more with such people Wink

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-10-2015

Nebbs was a joy to roleplay with at the YATC event when I went, even if we sadly didn't do much interacting. Maybe I'll stalk  see you around!

Her character Nebbs is so pretty, too. @-@ And her screenshots! I can't wait to be able to edit as well as she can.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-10-2015

got to finally rp with y'lani last week. didn't get a chance to say much but it was pretty fun :3 i like her character so far.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-10-2015

Clio is such an awesome person, I heard she hosts one helluva shot competition too! She is so creative~ Happy birthday again, dahling! Her profile picture also looks like an RL Clio! o3o

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 03-10-2015

Duskwright has such a pretty Roegadyn, and she's so nice in-game!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 03-10-2015

Edgar, aka Koporo was so cute to RP with it makes me wanna hug him! I wanna RP with him more lol!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 09:38 PM)SM Nick Wrote: Edgar, aka Koporo was so cute to RP with it makes me wanna hug him! I wanna RP with him more lol!
Caught a new one!

Wants to hug people. Who doesn't like hugs?!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-10-2015

Brianna is Bae-Highlander. Definitely in my top-10. Wants to RP with badly. ; ;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 09:40 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 09:38 PM)SM Nick Wrote: Edgar, aka Koporo was so cute to RP with it makes me wanna hug him! I wanna RP with him more lol!
Caught a new one!

Brianna is always open to walk up RP even from weirdos like me.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 09:42 PM)Ha Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 09:40 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
Caught a new one!

Brianna is always open to walk up RP even from weirdos like me.
*pets the Howl*

Howl is fun to watch - Especially when he uses up all of Warren's Gil and outdrinks the Highlander.