Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-10-2015

All that I gotta say is that the helmet of her makes her character look cool overall... Especially in her signature picture...It just fits so well!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-10-2015

A pretty alright dude from the pilgrimage and certainly someone to keep an eye out for to RP with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 09:42 PM)Duskwright Wrote: Brianna is Bae-Highlander. Definitely in my top-10. Wants to RP with badly. ; ;

Duskwright is photo senpai. I mean, I-It's not like I actively look for your screenshots in the Screenshot Thread or anything (baka!)

Jaques has such a unique looking character. It's always nice to see him around, even if I've never introduced myself. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cato - 03-10-2015

Based on her posts Y'lani seems to be rather friendly! I've not yet seen her character in-game, unfortunately, but perhaps that will be remedied someday!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-11-2015

Our characters rock the same hairstyle... and, overall, he makes it look good!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-11-2015

Alex was the nicest person I've had to Rain-Check RP with. I always felt bad because I would forget and he would be understanding regarding it. Then we finally RP'd and it was so much fun! Everyone should bother Alex for RPs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-11-2015

Duskwright has some of the best character profiles I have seen in awhile and has been nothing but kind to many of the members here. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-11-2015

This guy, just met him a few seconds ago, he can hold a pleasant conversation and even offered to help Nah grab her Cavalry gear off Brayflox(if she doesn't get to level 40 riding Brayflox that is) because I refuse to let her wear Beer Can Armor. He's helpful to boot, maybe next time we can hold a longer conversation yeah?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-11-2015

even though kurt is trying really hard to get a specific drop from brayflox atm; i've seen him offer help to at least three other groups just from last night and this morning. i love that the fact that he's trying to level multiple alts doesn't stop him from still extending a helping hand to the community, and that is so dapper :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Miata Luna - 03-11-2015

Clio seems like a really nice person! I wouldn't mind running into her in game sometime. Moogle

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-11-2015

I just gotta say I enjoyed that little RP sesh we had that one time Miata. The one with the four of us, you me your sister and Tajih. Mainly because it was one of the rare occassions I was actually able to get In Character on Nah...also maybe they could meet again some time soon yeah? Also I like how your character looks @u@

Unless this isnt the same Miata Luna and now I look like an idiot. But still I like how character looks...she can easily look menacing and intimidating if she has to.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Miata Luna - 03-11-2015

c: That totally was me! I enjoyed it too! I've been getting back into RP only just recently so I was a little nervous about having my stuff together. But I like Nah! She seems interesting, I'd like to RP moar with her.

Also! I see you're in the FC I used to be in, so if Nako thinks you are good people, then you must be good people. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-12-2015

Miata is such a sweet person and fun to RP with! She always finds me one way or another.. :>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Miata Luna - 03-12-2015

Duskwright is an awesome new friend who plays the loveliest Roegadyn I've ever seen! Plus, she can turn ordinary screenshots into very pretty pieces of work... Amazing!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-12-2015

just from reading the last few comments; miata seems like a fun person to be around with both ic/ooc. >u<