Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-12-2015

Clio's comics never fail to make me smile.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 03-12-2015

Jaques looks so serious all the time, until he's paired with Vaughn, where he looks to be a very cuddly bunny~

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Inessa Hara - 03-12-2015

Edgar is pretty awesome guy to RP with. I used to RP with him nearly every few days about a month or two ago but we stopped RPing for a while because we drifted into different groups I think.

Pretty awesome dude in general. Would RP with 10/10. Would recommend to others for RP 10/10.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 03-12-2015

Nessa is a beast at gardening. You should see her tear up the gardens on our FC plot. Oh gurl, grow them plants!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-12-2015

Aly has an obsession with strawberries, or at least the way that English people, such as myself, say it. So much so that I had to record myself saying it for her just so she could get her fix when I wasn't on mumble.... I miss the old Intermission mumble Sad

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-12-2015

Nako is fantastic at taking the piss out of someone without them even realizing it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-12-2015

warren is great to sit near at a date auction (howel too!)....so many lols were had xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 08:58 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Nako is fantastic at taking the piss out of someone without them even realizing it.
Why warren, whatever could you mean.... :p

Clio is awesome and welcoming to everyone, and came to the firat YTC bar night. Plus I gots awesome arts from her. (May have been saod, but worth saying again)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Miata Luna - 03-12-2015

Nako is the bees knees! And one of my oldest RP friends on this game. I always had fun talking with him on the old Yataghans Teamspeak. And he came up with my nickname, Mimi!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-12-2015

Miata is a nice person to hold a conversation with. Also if she's friends with the boss, then I guess that means she's an awesome person too. I'd also like to point out that she cares too, since that's twice she's apologized to me for something that is easily understandable...like passing out on your keys...granted I'm sort of used to that thing.

And with that, I pass out!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-12-2015

Kurt is an amazing human being. He's one of those people you know you have a friend in. @w@ A+ Friendships.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-12-2015

Rhyllona has a sense of style you rarely see in Roegadyn.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-12-2015

kellach has the same taste in animal print apparently. (great way to make an introduction!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-12-2015

Clio owns that swimsuit/hat combination like nobody's business.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 03-12-2015

I love that Kellach has that attitude that says "don't f*** with me". I like that in a person. Wish I could rp with her.