Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 09:24 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: I love that Kellach has that attitude that says "don't f*** with me". I like that in a person. Wish I could rp with her.
I like how completely badass Erik is. /nods

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 09:27 PM)Makyn Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 09:24 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: I love that Kellach has that attitude that says "don't f*** with me". I like that in a person. Wish I could rp with her.
I like how completely badass Erik is. /nods
I see Mak alot and the only thing I can think of is 'Mak Attack'. Then for some reasons that terrible Mighty Ducks cartoon.

Mak brings my childhood back.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 03-12-2015

I know this sounds really trite, but i clicked the artwork link in your signature and it was so good! I wish I could do things like that!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-12-2015

Volk/Ameline is probably the only one who ever looked at the Kat arc with amusement. She is amused therefore I am amused. Also a very understanding person as far as I can tell seeing as I kept dc'ing when we actually RPed. I'm really sorry. I do like the way Ameline talks too so there's that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 09:45 PM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: Volk/Ameline is probably the only one who ever looked at the Kat arc with amusement. She is amused therefore I am amused. Also a very understanding person as far as I can tell seeing as I kept dc'ing when we actually RPed. I'm really sorry. I do like the way Ameline talks too so there's that.
Kurt has an awesome Sig that I can read.... (and before you say anything, I read it in the sig before reading it underneath (My Eorzean is getting good))

he is a loyal Chicken Nugget Ice Cream Sandwhich... which doesnt sound as awesome as he is....

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

omg...memevachi was making me lol so many times last night! was not expecting some of the replies i was getting when posing questions. major points for such a creatively dapper character! >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-13-2015

Clio's always a fun member of the Peanut Gallery when there's things going on. She's fun to hang out near during events.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-13-2015

Warren's last name reminds me of Castle, which compels me to relate his character to tarot cards. Here's the mighty one that Castle reminds me of most.

[Image: rwsu16.jpg]

If only my name had a similar effect! Tongue

I swear this is a compliment. Take it as you will.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-13-2015

It's fun to yell at Warren back and forth all day at work. Almost therapeutic.

He's also the most interesting Grindstone Arbiter to date!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-13-2015

Y'lani's always had nice things to say despite (I believe) us having never interacted. There's a kindness there, methinks.

Berrod is... Well, you know what they say about still waters. I don't want to reveal ALL of his tricks, but he's got them in spades.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Jaliqai - 03-13-2015

Hoppin' onto this! Yay, positivity!

I enjoy reading Warren's posts in discussions. They're always interesting and thoughtful, even when they differ from mine! Also, let's be real, the world needs more highlander men out there. 

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

xheja has some interesting looking characters. would love to get a chance to interact with them o3o also agrees on the need for more highlander men. there just isn't enough to go around and no one should be without one in their ic life

edit:did not mean to mispell that first part of the name >.>; *stumbles off to bed*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 09:37 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: rheja has some interesting looking characters. would love to get a chance to interact with them o3o also agrees on the need for more highlander men. there just isn't enough to go around and no one should be without one in their ic life
Clio took the fact that Meme's Grandpa is a Goblin in her stride (unlike certain other RPers.. jokes, I still love you Crofte) she is also fun to bash mechanicy rp about with!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-14-2015

Nako has a really cute Profile Picture! I still want an animated Profile Pic ; ; *makes grabbypaws at the chocobo* and his character is.. Dapper™ *steals Dapper from Clio*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 01:30 AM)Duskwright Wrote: Nako has a really cute Profile Picture! I still want an animated Profile Pic ; ; *makes grabbypaws at the chocobo* and his character is.. Dapper™ *steals Dapper from Clio*

[Image: Amhra%20Bajihri%20-%2016-bits%20-%20by%2...f~original]