Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 01-05-2015

Bryn has been awesome to collaborate with on events, the planning was one of the smoothest in recent time and from what I heard later on, people had lots of fun. 
We should definitely do something like that again sometime Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-06-2015

Sastra is one of the nicest and most helpful people on the RPC. Always lending a friendly hand. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Unnamed Mercenary - 01-06-2015

Eleni is an awesome person to RP with! I wish our schedules matched up more often.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Austratus - 01-06-2015

I like Franz's character design~!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Keru / E'ir - 01-06-2015

Haven't met Austratus personally. But anyone willing to hop on to a thread about complimenting folks must be a nice person! Also they have Roe. Roes are fun. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melkire - 01-06-2015

Keru used to frequently DC or else lag out during T5 attempts. This proved to be hilarious, and he was a good sport about it. I will love him forever for that.

#backhanded compliments pt. 2

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 01-06-2015

Osric is a cool guy who is part of a cool fc. Keep it col, guy. In all seriousness, we haven'tinteracted much but I hope that can change Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kahn'a - 01-06-2015

Osric was the one who, with a single post, inspired me to really flesh out my own character and improve on writing.
Such a complex and likeable character, and immersive writing. I will also shamelessly join Delial...dat chin.

Edit: Nako'li you sneaky man! Nako'li was the first soldier Miqo'te that Kahn'a sort of met, back in April. Didn't take too many chances to roleplay with him, but the few times I have proved to be tons of fun, and magical of course. Nako'li's a cool kid. Looking forward to more! c:

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 01-06-2015

Kahn'a is a pretty cool guy. I abuse him so much for screenshots (as you could probably tell) and we talk a lot of BRD-business raidwise. I also really like picking on him in our LS. :D

Sweet guy, that Kahn'a is.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-06-2015

Oscare does surfer hair better than anyone!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 01-06-2015

Aya is best worker at the Quicksand! Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Hutarin - 01-06-2015

Gegenji is hella adorable.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Crisiet - 01-06-2015

Hutarin's art is lovely. I very much enjoy looking at it and I still love the pieces I commissioned. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lady Rivienne - 01-06-2015

Crisiet has the most amazing grump face Elezen. And those screenshots crack me up, the close ups are amazing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bexy - 01-06-2015

Rivienne is very, very, very, VERY.

Veryveryvery....

A lot of things. Kind, lovely, fun, pretty, and generally just an awesome person to speak to and have around, both IC and OOC.

She even braught me tea. <3