Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-14-2015

Ilwe is a skilled artisan as far as I can tell. Those delicious animated old school avatars. *drool* I mean wut.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Jaliqai - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 10:20 AM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: Ilwe is a skilled artisan as far as I can tell. Those delicious animated old school avatars. *drool* I mean wut.

I love your signature. It's so pretty! *-*

And I giggled when I saw your explanation in one of these threads for Nah's name. Clever! :p

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-14-2015

All I will say is.. because..Xheja

[Image: wallpaper_keyart_Lost-Girl.jpg]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-14-2015

I've seen nothing but kind things about and from Nebbs. Additionally, I'm the type of gal whose favorite thread is the couples screenshot thread, and Nebbs bumps that like no tomorrow! I adore seeing all of the new pictures she posts there.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-14-2015

Y'lani is not afraid to enjoy the journey to 50 regardless of everyone around her tryna push her towards it.

And that's admirable.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-14-2015

Kellach wasn't afraid to approach me and start RP at an event!  I love that sort of outgoingness.  Thank you Kellach!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-14-2015

aya is always so encouraging, i love it >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-14-2015

GAT DAMN Clio can make the AF FSH hat look damned good, wearin' it like a cowboy hat.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:41 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: GAT DAMN Clio can make the AF FSH hat look damned good, wearin' it like a cowboy hat.

Kellach is hilarious and goes along with shenanigans <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-14-2015

Makyn is the love of my life. I can't imagine life without him; a life without his humor, his brilliance, and his kindness would surely be a bleak one.

He is worth more to me than I could ever express with words.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-14-2015

This is the first I've seen Y'lani sound so in love. It's is adurbs, so very adurbs. Also she's a very entertaining person to RP with despite only RPing with her...twice?

Anyway *SLAMS THE ICE CREAM SEAL OF APPROVAL, THE COFFEE CRUMBLE KIND*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 08:49 PM)Y Wrote: Makyn is the love of my life. I can't imagine life without him; a life without his humor, his brilliance, and his kindness would surely be a bleak one.

He is worth more to me than I could ever express with words.
>////<

I can only say such similar things about Y'lani. I can't even imagine how I got through the day before I met her. She is legitimately my sun and stars, brightening my world. As selfless a person they come, and always willing to help when things are bad with all of her love.

She is worth more to me than... I don't know. I'm gonna have repeat because I have no other words. >w< She means more to me than I'll ever be able to find words for, no matter how many years pass.

(03-14-2015, 09:09 PM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: This is the first I've seen Y'lani sound so in love. It's is adurbs, so very adurbs. Also she's a very entertaining person to RP with despite only RPing with her...twice?

Anyway *SLAMS THE ICE CREAM SEAL OF APPROVAL, THE COFFEE CRUMBLE KIND*
KURT IS AWESOME AT RP. Super butler!

Andsuprenice!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-14-2015

Makyn is tons of fun to talk to and tease. Him and Y'lani also make an incredibly cute couple. I'm jelly~

You are probably very delicious jelly.

Wait is that even a compliment?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-14-2015

kellach has a great way of introducing themselves. (also their bday is tomorrow everyone say happy birthday! Big Grin )