Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-14-2015

Clio is the most Dapper lady in all of Eorzea. No one can top her Dapper-Skills! Kneel before the Dapper Queen!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-15-2015

*swoons* duskwright has such a good grip on the word dapper. it's just so...so....so...dapper! 8D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 02:00 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: *swoons* duskwright has such a good grip on the word dapper. it's just so...so....so...dapper! 8D
Cliodhna is so nice and always keeps drinks on hand for Bri!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-15-2015

While we haven't met yet ICly. I've heard some stories(good ones) of this fiery woman called Bri. I look forward to seeing her in action come the Bacchus shots competition. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-15-2015

I have had the chance to hold an ooc conversation with Jaques here. He strikes me as dedicated seeing as he said he was trying to organize several things at once despite being a bad multitasker. Also I think he's a patient guy when I uhhh accidentally exposed him to some Bad Breath by a nearby Morbol in Mor Dhona...really sorry about that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-15-2015

Mr. Sammich here is a pretty awesome dude. Despite the Morbol funk. And I hope he hit his goal of getting Nah to 50 tonight! One day, we shall RPs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Antain - 03-15-2015

I continually can't say enough good about Jaques. Throughout everything, he continues to be supportive even when I don't deserve it. He is my best friend, and I'm so very grateful.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 07:16 PM)Vaughn Wrote: I continually can't say enough good about Jaques. Throughout everything, he continues to be supportive even when I don't deserve it. He is my best friend, and I'm so very grateful.
I first met Vaughn when he turned my RP thread a little awkward!  I loved the encounter, and he's been fun to RP with since! ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 03-15-2015

(03-15-2015, 07:29 PM)Aya Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 07:16 PM)Vaughn Wrote: I continually can't say enough good about Jaques. Throughout everything, he continues to be supportive even when I don't deserve it. He is my best friend, and I'm so very grateful.
I first met Vaughn when he turned my RP thread a little awkward!  I loved the encounter, and he's been fun to RP with since! ^_^

Aya has been an absolutely wonderful source of entertainment and positivity! And I love letting Val hang out with her and just be himself Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - imsoemokthx - 03-15-2015

I literally no no one, but I walked into a big group RP once where Val was being auctioned off to the highest bidder, and it was hilarious and make me want to RP again. So he has that going for him, I guess. Inspiration. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Arrelaine - 03-15-2015

You smell like new, and I like your character's name. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-16-2015

I always notice Arrelaine's avatar because of its soft colors, it's really perfect ♥ (and blue skin yay !)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-16-2015

Ilwe'ran is an extremely helpful person and I still really appreciate the advice they gave me after one of the hard modes way back when while I was on Enla. Still hope to run into them IC one day.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-16-2015

Cylin has quite the entertaining character on Sae. I liked how Nah and Sae were basically trading snarks with each other in that...2 and a half hour long session? I'm not sure anyway. I like how entertaining Sae is.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 03-16-2015

So much I like about Kurt. He rolls with the punches, and has this cool balance of style and substance. I sort of wish ooc that Erik and Kurt could develop a best friends relationship. But Erik is such a stick in the mud, who would be his friend lol.