Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-16-2015

erik's the cutest stick in the mud clio picked up ;3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-16-2015

Clio is Lady Dapper. And sweet and sensible and fun and calm and cool and collected and even more sweet and kind and just all around beautiful and lovely!! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-16-2015

Eleni's character has the face that makes me want to make adorable cupcakes and feed them to her.

...I'm not sure why. But there it is.

If the RPC had lives or such, Steel would be one of those essential and integral lives that it needs to thrive. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-16-2015

I think Eleni just said some lives need cupcakes to thrive, and I am a man all about baked goods.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-16-2015

Eleni as usual is trying her best to make people smile, someone also has to make her smile too among all other people, das why I'm her SMILE assistant. Also I wait for the day Eleni-senpai would notice me and maybe sneak an RP in there somewhere.

Why?

Because L'oreal, I'll leave you all to interpret that as you wish.

EDIT:

We've got Warren here who, as far as I can remember, back when I was still starting out here pointing out and clarifying stuff to me as I ask questions. Up to now he still does that (refer to that recent WHM thread) and I am thankful for it, helps me not look like an idiot in the future. Though I have yet to actually RP with the man himself. Nonetheless I'm thankful for his clarifications on certain stuff as well as putting up that Atma list (yes I don't know where to check the list in game) in his Zodiac guide.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 03-16-2015

ICS' name makes me want to get an ice cream sandwich. Which is never a bad thing. Mmm.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-16-2015

Chachanji, true talk, is also a great guy to just hang out with and have dinner with. I think our time bullshitting about RP, events, RP, games and RP lasted longer than the actual meal did, and I'm very happy to add him to my list of "people I met online but now know in real life and he's fucking cool."

10/10, would randomly aggro via RPC threads again

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 10:27 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: I think our time bullshitting about RP, events, RP, games and RP lasted longer than the actual meal did, and I'm very happy to add him to my list of "people I met online but now know in real life and he's fucking cool."

Blush
We also griped about our respective jobs like the jaded grunt-workers we are. But yeah, mostly RP. Warren's fun to bounce ideas off of, you see, and often provides interesting ideas of his own.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-16-2015

Chachan is a senpai and one of those folks whom I looked up to when I was feeling angsty and wibbly about dungeons and raids and endgame stuffs.

He was one of those folks who urged me on, by both word and example. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-16-2015

Steel Wolf is inspiring. Saying he isn't afraid to overcome what rides on his nerves would be a lie; bravery isn't about not fearing, it is about taking a step forward in spite of that fear. Rather than fearlessness, I see bravery in Steel Wolf time and time again. He strives continuously in the Night Blades to contribute to the Free Company rather than to simply be there, and gosh, it would be difficult to hold a higher regard for his efforts.

There are days that I hope I can be as outgoing as he, and that's not something I say everyday.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 03-16-2015

Y'lani is such a positive and encouraging person, I'm really happy she's such an integral member of this community!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-16-2015

Based on the character's wiki, they seem to have an interesting character =3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-16-2015

I love -love- --love-- your avatar, and while we've never RP'd from what I've seen being a super awesome sneak, lurker, I really enjoyed watching. ^^

(03-16-2015, 03:35 PM)Cylin Wrote: I love -love- --love-- your avatar, and while we've never RP'd from what I've seen being a super awesome sneak, lurker, I really enjoyed watching. ^^

Everyone mentions how awesome of an RPer you are, Cylin. Haven't RPed with you yet, but I agree nonetheless! 

Insufficient data to back it up? Who cares!!

We need to RP!!