Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-16-2015

eleni is cute when she's flustered, it's fun >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-16-2015

Clio makes the cutests smiley, look at this one ♥ !

(03-13-2015, 03:03 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: O///^///O

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-17-2015

ilwe is one of the sweetest people i've met on here. they're always willing to help out or be around for idle chitchat and i met them in one of the best ways possible; by winning a spite that had came out so adorable! also i love having late night people online to chat with in game when i can't sleep and running brain numbing content. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-17-2015

Clio seems like an amazingly sweet person based on what I've seen of her on the forums. I really hope to meet them in game one day. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-17-2015

Cylin is an eager and helpful person near as I can tell. She's also patient and kind. Seeing as I dragged her into Garude - Windstorm (Normal Mix) and the two DPS were just bad. Still she tried to raise em and even though the fight lasted for more than an hour she was still a champ about it. I would run dungeons with her again. She knows her stuff!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 03-17-2015

kurt has names that correlate strongly with what i had for dinner tonight

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-17-2015

Edvyn is a hoot to talk to about RP philosophy with and things in general.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-17-2015

Warren's knowledge of the game and especially the relic grind has helped me immensely. And he's super nice. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-17-2015

Melodia - Flirty yummy loveley one, who makes me smile with lots of fun.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 07:55 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 07:29 AM)Melodia Wrote: Warren's knowledge of the game and especially the relic grind has helped me immensely. And he's super nice. Smile

Flirty yummy loveley one, who makes me smile with lots of fun.
A very nice person to RP with! (The YTC!!!!!!!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-17-2015

Makyn loves terrible puns based on his name. That is a compliment because many people would be annoyed but he revels in the tomfoolery.

Makyn' bacon.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-17-2015

kellach has dapper taste in animal print....did i say that one already? just in case; kellach had a fun birthday outing sunday (TELL THEM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) but was still able to make time for some rp at my shots contest that night! i look forward to more impromptu rp time, maybe neighborly shenanigans? o3o

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-17-2015

I have no idea when Clio saw me flustered, but, eh, she called me cute. It made me feel so happy and loved! Smile

Thank you, Clio! 

She's going to give me sweetness overdose!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-17-2015

I have never RPed with Eleni, but I see her around RPC and can tell
she is one of the kindest people /ever/. All i see is optimism in her posts. >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-17-2015

I've seen this guy so many times on Nah. He's runnin around Ul'dah rockin the heavy armor set or the beer can set as I like to call it like it was made for him....it probably was. Also I don't think I've had the pleasure of rping with him much less talk OOCly but he seems like a fun guy.