Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-17-2015

Kurt is life.
Kurt is so very nice, like rice.
Kurt is better than dice.

kurt is so cool I made him my very first haiku. Heart

EDIT: I got the haiku format wrong! ;;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-17-2015

Y'lani: kind soul
She wrote a steak a haiku
There's a thread for that!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 03-17-2015

The thing I like best about Warren is when we use to stand together in the QS and pm back and forth about the weird rp around us. He was the first player I was "myself" with.

[Image: power-hug-o.gif]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 12:41 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: The thing I like best about Warren is when we use to stand together in the QS and pm back and forth about the weird rp around us. He was the first player I was "myself" with.

[Image: power-hug-o.gif]

(OOC post, don't compliment me!)

Oh Jesus I remember that. It was sometimes quite a circus. It feels like a lifetime ago, now!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-17-2015

Erik and Clio are such an adorable cute couple. And Erik can be hilarious! There was this time in the linkshell when he was flat out crazy! And Clio was trying to stop him, but he was still being silly. I think it was from lack of sleep? 

But all in all, Erik is one of the top contributers and RPers on the RPC here! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 03-17-2015

I don't know Eleni but she looks super cute!

T'caska is doing a great job of making a splash on the RPC. Can't ignore that candor or gusto.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 05:59 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: T'caska is doing a great job of making a splash on the RPC. Can't ignore that candor or gusto.
Warren has a nice ass.

I mean, OH HE IS SO FRIENDLY!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 05:59 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: T'caska is doing a great job of making a splash on the RPC. Can't ignore that candor or gusto.

Warren is the most patient and probably the most forgetful person on the RPC (hey teasing time !)

(03-17-2015, 06:02 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Warren has a nice ass.

I don't know Bri in person, but I sure do like their artworks ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 06:02 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
Warren has a nice ass.

Brianna has one of the most interesting character's I've seen. I've only been around her once and it was at the Golden Fists tournament. She got robbed by that dolt Vance Garen and hopefully she can put him in his place soon enough!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 03-17-2015

Your signature genuinely makes me want to RP with you! Catch me online some time! Ameline Valtin or Sebastien Gosse!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-17-2015

Ameline is such a -fun- character. I've not had an opportunity to RP beyond brief interactions but I've greatly enjoyed those. I'll listen to her babble and cackle anyday. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-17-2015

Jaques has an amazing Free Company. Whether it's his influence or simply that he and his team have good judgement when recruiting is for him to know, but I will say I have seen nothing but goodness from Phoenix Rose.

He also has great style. Have you seen what he wears?

Y'lani seems to always be positive on RPC and I giggle everytime i see the picture in her signature... What is she yelling and who is she yelling at?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-17-2015

Edit: Oopsies.
T'chaska isn't someone I know, but I loved seeing their posts so far and their avatar gives me a sense of serenity every time I look at it.