Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 03-17-2015

^ Is an awesome artist!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 03-17-2015

Manasas Has one cozy profile picture! Let's goto the beach! Also is one fine piece of man. @w@ Look at dem abs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-17-2015

duskwright made a really cute catboy....i wanna stuff him with cookies cause he's so cute >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 08:56 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: duskwright made a really cute catboy....i wanna stuff him with cookies cause he's so cute >u<
Cliodhna has awesome clothing I want and 'purdy' eyes.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-17-2015

I just want to steal Brianna's visor and run off into the sunset cackling as I go. Seriously I love the design of their character so much. Blush

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-18-2015

Cylin here has a cute avatar..wait I said that already right? Hmm let's try something else. Though I've only talked to her a fair few times, I always like our conversations. Bouncing ideas with her has been a good experience. Now to find someone to stand in for Enla the next time Sae and Nah meet.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DreamedReality - 03-18-2015

P.S.R-E has a very sexy* new signature. Seriously, that looks -awesome-.

*I think there's an unwritten rule somewhere in this thread that requires me to put 'dapper'. So. Uh. Dapper new signature. *nods*

Show Content

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 03-18-2015

jaques has the same name as that vaguely french guy from the simpsons who taught marge how to bowl who appears in like one episode only

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-18-2015

Edda's avatar makes me giggle whenever I see it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Illira - 03-18-2015

Berrod's avatar makes me swoon whenever I see it. Those muscles... mmm... muscles...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-18-2015

I've never met Illira, but...

E L E Z E Nssssss

-Cough- we need more elezens >w>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edvyn - 03-18-2015

MAKYN BACYN
[Image: 270148-duke_nukem_004_1_.jpg]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-18-2015

Edda in that signature is so cute! And she and Gwannes make the best jokes.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Jaliqai - 03-18-2015

Y'lani is such a pretty character IC, and OOCly she seems to be super nice and friendly! c:

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-18-2015

xheja has a really well organized wiki! i found that out looking up the one on n'hadiya cause i was curious about the eyepatch.....that led me to find some interesting stuff out about that character and i'm curious to know more now. >u<