Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 03-18-2015

I have never rp'd with Clio but she seems really sweet. Additionally that avatar she has is super hot. Wink

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-18-2015

I have actually yet to RP with Melodia but again she's pretty cool to talk with OOCly and I just realized how snazzy her avatar looks like that gear. Also how snazzy she looks in a swallowtail that one time I saw her on Nah. Teach my your stylish ways, I say!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-18-2015

Pan Seared's forum names amuse me to no end.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-18-2015

most dapper scowl face ever! o3o

[Image: JSkST2m.gif]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 03-18-2015

Don't know her in-game, nor hardly here on the forums, but seems to be a nice helpful person.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-18-2015

Don't know this guy yet but he's rockin a manlander which is very nice, you don't see that many manlanders compared to babelanders. Also he's a pirate which means he's got rum and a ship and rum, did I mention rum? I should mention it again. If hr doesn't have rum that's cool too, he's got a ship right, probably one of the fleetest on the water?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-18-2015

kurt never gives up despite our rp sessions being seemingly cursed by the the dc monster >n<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 06:40 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: kurt never gives up despite our rp sessions being seemingly cursed by the the dc monster >n<
clio is a kind wonderful person who makes the most adorable faces and likes quesadillas! Also RP's awesomely c:

-shameless double compliment-

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-18-2015

'Lil Mak is bustin' up the club like no other.

he is also hot af ya'll butter watch out for this one or he'll steal 'ya

Cactuar

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-18-2015

Y'lani is becoming one of my fave posters on RPC.. I must find them and RP!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 06:50 PM)Y Wrote: 'Lil Mak is bustin' up the club like no other.

he is also hot af ya'll butter watch out for this one or he'll steal 'ya

Cactuar
CactuarCactuarCactuar

(03-18-2015, 06:51 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Y'lani is becoming one of my fave posters on RPC.. I must find them and RP!
I DID get to RP with Nebbs. That was a good night.

Iwantmore. Frustrated

makyn is fun to run into ic, i always enjoy the chitchat we have.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 07:20 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: makyn is fun to run into ic, i always enjoy the chitchat we have.
If Bri was in to women, Clio would totally be her crush.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ProvaDiServo - 03-18-2015

Bri's booger rolls will always remain legendary

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-19-2015

Your avatar makes me want to squee. It's so cute that it leaves a lasting impression - an impression that only spices up the lasting impression you leave with your level-headed and reasonable posts.

*I can't believe I'm saying this with that above post but I don't regret it one bit damnit