Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 03-19-2015

One of the nicest members of the RPC! Along with one hell of an adorable looking character.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-19-2015

THAT HAT!  I like that hat :-]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-19-2015

Aya seems like the type of person who is always smiling. And she seems so chill and bubbly all the time, it's amazing!

And I've never RPed with her, which I desperately need to do! 

Notice me, Aya senpai!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ChewableMorphine - 03-19-2015

Eleni is the embodiment of what is innocent and pure on this forum and needs to be protected at all costs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 03-19-2015

Flynt has the best hair in the game, this is non-debatable. He's also utterly hilarious and I always enjoy seeing him around in the game. Cool

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-19-2015

Cylin is incredibly honest. It's so nice of her to be so honest. Why am I saying this? Well, I just am!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-19-2015

eleni never has a harsh word for anyone. it's so endearing >u<

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-19-2015

Speaking of adorbs, Clio in OOC linkshells.

Confetti for getting NIN 50? Anyone else who would do that? NOPE.AVI. She is the only one and it is awesome.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 07:50 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Speaking of adorbs, Clio in OOC linkshells.

Confetti for getting NIN 50? Anyone else who would do that? NOPE.AVI. She is the only one and it is awesome.
Don't know the guy but his signature tells me he is alot of fun.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 03-19-2015

Bri does things that literally make me give myself concussions with facepalms,
And while laughing the whole time.

That last grindstone had laughing so hard xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 03-19-2015

Makyn is radiant. He lights up a room with laughter whenever he's there, and he takes all teasing so very well. He isn't flawless; I think it's safe to say that I know that better than anybody. But his flaws are what make him feel human. He has never been "fake", not ever.

I aspire to give others that feeling one day. Like I'm truly real in every respect - as strange as that may sound.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 03-19-2015

Y'lani's words and signature always make me smiling Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-19-2015

Ilwe seems like a sweet person from the times I've spoken with her(him?) OOCly. Haven't thrown anyone her(his?) way yet but maybe one of these days I'll remedy that. I also like the signature, so cool.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 03-19-2015

Ilwe's such a positive force here, and fun to run a dungeon with!

Dammit! And Pan is both speedy with the posts as well a a huge pile of fun on many characters!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Matthrian - 03-19-2015

Replies to my first couple of threads. Don't know them but love them for it ^_^

Yay for feeling welcomed!