Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 03-20-2015

Mel is a cutiepatootie!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-20-2015

Lil is a Hoot!

And a really nice person *hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 03-20-2015

Nebbs and cake are synonymous. And I said it first!! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 10:03 AM)Eleni Wrote: Nebbs and cake are synonymous. And I said it first!! Big Grin

That makes you the Smile Princess Eleni

[Image: Princess-Cadence-image-princess-cadence-...80-720.png]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kishi - 03-20-2015

Matthrian- An awesome dood I met quite some time ago and now I have the pleasure of Rping with on a daily basis. Keep up the good shit bro! I'm sure there are many more misadventures Kei and Matty will be getting into!

Brianna-Now what to say nice about her *rubs chin* Oh Yes! That is right, she is awesome! You were quite a pleasant surprise to meet on the sever! I would have said before we were like Oil and water, but now we are like peanut butter and jelly!

Clio- Now i don't think we rp at all. BUT! You host an awesome shots compilation! That there is enough to complement!

Kishi just complimented three people instead of one! 

That's cheating! But it is very noble and nice cheating!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kishi - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 10:24 AM)Eleni Wrote: Kishi just complimented three people instead of one! 

That's cheating! But it is very noble and nice cheating!
>.> all three were before me Blush

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Matthrian - 03-20-2015

Kishi aka Kei, (removed your old name due to wanting to keep you incognito)

I've had the pleasure of knowing this man for well over two years going on the third now. We've been off and on in the RP community due to our past in GW2. Regardless, I cannot be more pleased that I've gained yet another friend on whom I can sit back, kick my feet up and chill with. NOT only RP but play other games with as well.

BF Hardline...The trouble we're going to get in sir...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-20-2015

omg watching you ride up n just sweep bri into your arms before she started to pummle you for it made me lol so hard! keep it up xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 11:01 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: omg watching you ride up n just sweep bri into your arms before she started to pummle you for it made me lol so hard! keep it up xD
Clio is awesome and gives bri free drinks.

Also glad her and Matthrian ' s relationship makes so many smile!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Domri Blackblade - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 12:52 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(03-20-2015, 11:01 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: omg watching you ride up n just sweep bri into your arms before she started to pummle you for it made me lol so hard! keep it up xD
Clio is awesome and gives bri free drinks.

Also glad her and Matthrian ' s relationship makes so many smile!

Bri is hilarious and makes me seem like a doof on skype because of random bursts of laughter she causes.

Domri has a very manly looking character. And then he thinks he seems like a doof. That's always a cute little thing to think.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - AkhutaiAngura - 03-20-2015

I don't actually know anything about Eleni. I like her picture though, she's real pretty. (That sounds creepy.)
And the 'SMILE' under her name makes me smile everytime I read. It's like MAGIC.

[Image: 4054c9dfdce4b53c094010582496c2bb8e7a8944...c7a3e3.jpg]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-20-2015

Mikehl just wrote the most wonderful table-breaking compliment ever.

Show Content

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - AkhutaiAngura - 03-20-2015

>.>

Don't judge me.